Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I’ve done the exercise a couple of days ago of adding up the county by county totals and it didn’t match the overall total. My impression would be not to take too much notice of the county numbers. There is very little accuracy here.

1 Like

Have they made face masks mandatory indoors yet?

Yes except for retail staff behind screens or who can keep 2m away from customers at all times or if they have blue eyes.

3 Likes

Who recommended all this nonsense?

Time for the millitary to launch coup
Politics had failed us

The IRA need to get involved here

12 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

:rofl::rofl:

This is more likely to happen in Senior Hurling clubs where the game is SERIOUS Business.

Auld lads waiting around all summer for something to do and somewhere to go and now 50 tickets per club.

If you say so.

1 Like

70 tickets per club with 40 going to panel and mentors. Better off cancelling it to fuck, flogging lads in training for 1 man and a dog to watch them, no dressing rooms, no pubs after the match, it’s like junior soccer in the 90s

5 Likes

A 10er then to stay at home and watch it on some shitty stream.

Whatever about the pubs, not been able to go to club championship games is an awful kick in the stones.

1 Like

I believe that in Dublin clubs are only given 90 tickets/passes for games. That includes players, mgmt team and associated persons. 200 max including officials etc…

That will do at lower end/grade games but not high end/derby clashes.

I was at a challenge match two weeks ago where there were easily 300/400 people.

It’s hardly worth doing now. I know fellas want to play and people want something to watch but it’ll be a miserable spectacle.

Na pairsaigh be fine anyway, have about 5 supporters.

1 Like

10er for each game is steep enough

Totally agree, 5 be enough.

Are the Cork crowd that bad to support?