Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

The Swedes are gone on holidays for the next month or so to the Stockholm archipelago, the curve will hit the floor like Paudie Maher.

2 Likes

Some people really despise their children

Can someone ease her concerns and let her know that he will still go to the party in no24 even if he has a lecture in the morning

Paul Harrington seems a bit of a prick and fond of himself and Charlie mcgettigan seems down to earth and sound. Kind of sums up the dub culchie divide really.

Will Micheal Martin be self quarantining when returns from Brussels or can he rock up to the convention centre like hes mate Billy?

Tassoti is funny in a kind of a fast show catchphrase recurring gag type way everyone else is just getting boring.

Some lads are so terrified that anybody thinks they’re ‘under the bed’ (hilarious) that they need to remind us a few times a day out of the blue, or have an unprovoked dig at @mikehunt

Nobody has made a new point on this thread in weeks

1 Like

You could say that about most threads here.

2 Likes

But shur isn’t that what it’s all about. Been able to have an “unprovoked go” . This place wouldn’t survive otherwise

It’s all about tassoti for me. He’s like Roy keane in his prime. Driving things on relentlessly doing the simple thing over and over moulding the OIUTF crew in his aggressive image. If he didnt make up all the catchphrases under the bed curtain twitcher etc he definitely popularised them. Top top internetter

Casually referring to McConkey as McDonkey yesterday was genius. McConkey’s on Twitter this evening advocating a “zero Covid” / complete eradication approach. I’m tempted to reply and call him McDonkey, all because of @Tassotti.

12 Likes

[quote=“backinatracksuit, post:1334, topic:31704”] ‘under the bed’ (hilarious) that they need to remind us a few times a day out of the blue,
[/quote]

Good pun

When was the last time he made one himself?

House party going strong in North Kildare. I have the window open and can hear the shouting and roaring in the distance. Tempted to call the cops.

Because of the noise?

You were young once too

I was messing lads.

1 Like

Top quality. It’s his style thats infectious though. Almost every poster in this thread now is aggressively ridiculing the ‘experts’. Tassotis having the craic but I’d be afraid some lads will lose their jobs when they go in and cough in their boss’s face in work and roar OIUTF at them.

1 Like