Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Tassotti is like David Koresh for a lot of the thicker lads on here. Fellas posting the same inane drivel on repeat. They don’t have an ounce of humour though

4 Likes

:rollseyes:

4 Likes

In a way it’s good there’s no green list. Would have resulted in some horribly confusing “these countries are safe to go to but we still advise you not to travel but you don’t have to quarantine and check with your insurance if you’re insured cos you might be” type advice.

Also a green country could turn into a red country in the blink of an eye. Imagine being advised it was safe to travel to Estonia and then a few days after the biys land back from a “heavy one” in Tallinn the place goes into lockdown. It’s better for everyone if we all just go to Kerry or Donegal this year (these are the only two options).

As they’ve been saying for ages now, the next few weeks are critical

1 Like

He thought the music was shit

1 Like

they have been saying that since the 2nd April

Something kind of unsettling today walking around stores and everyone with a mask on. I dont like it

Did you get yourself a Limerick one?

No. I presume I can get one on the line?

Throw up the link there if you have it?

According to the Independent, the pandemic payment will be cut to 300 a week in the autumn.

Will I submit the order @Rocko ?

14 Likes

I love when he makes up some personal scenario and gets a load of earnest replies
It’s like the time people were telling Mary McEvoy that she should leave Miley😀
He has something alright

Indeed. There is no vaccine for it either

10 Likes

Take my money!!!

I’ll take it alright.

I can’t guarantee you’ll get anything in return though.

Kinda like when a baggage handler takes you bag at the airport.

1 Like

It is what it is.