Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Flights to Nuuk currently running at 1200 euro return. A 3 stop job too. It’s on the green list though, so it’s a bargain

1 Like

If it’s anywhere into Tipp, he’s not only correct, the point still rings true when Corona is gone

Great but of craic on the lake with the kids. Brilliant cycle path along the old rail line too. Enjoy

1 Like

There’s just that greyness which hangs over like a blanket.
I luves me med/canary.

I’ve been on that flight. Great craic. Didnt mange to hit all 3 and we got put up in Reykjavik for 2 days waiting for the weather to change.

How is Gibraltar on the green list? Most people working there commute from Spain, and you can’t fly direct to Ireland. You have to go to Malaga or via UK. I assume it’s ok to pass through airports then?

1 Like

The Canary Islands make more sense than Gibraltar

I’d rather go to tallaght on holidays than Gibraltar.

2 Likes

Hope you get looked after pal

1 Like

10 Likes

Where in Sligo?

Shankill Rd in the sun!

Doctor from the mater has died from covid. He contracted it during a shift in April and had underlying issues. Wont be opening up anytime soon.

An island off the coast of it. We usually climb knocknarea, Mrs j will hit a seaweed bath if open. She is also taking the little lady for her first surf lesson.

Is that from the Hodson bay?

Lads I’m never going outside again.

The 1 o’clock news just showed a few people suffering with Covid 19 in hospital. It showed one young nurse who got it bad. She was sitting on her hospital bed saying “People say it’s just a flu but here I am one month later and my heart is beating at five times the normal rate.”

The full programme is to broadcast tonight.

1 Like

134,000 passengers through Dublin Airport so far in July - no effective quarantine, testing or monitoring in place

With about 60 cases in July relating to travel you’d have to say it seems low risk enough - roughly 1 case for every 2,000 travellers

1 Like

Get out from under the air bridge.

Has anyone on here been confirmed with it? Can they give their experience of it? I reckon I had it but no test to confirm it so its all hearsay on my part if you want to listen, it was fairly shit never as sick before but 2 weeks of a bad dose of flu.