Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

How many deaths (aside from the April ones that they only just got round to counting) in the past week? 2 or 3? This is done

Be under control once the bank holiday is over I’d say.

I wonder if that big concert is still going ahead in Berlin?

The virus will go all out for the BH and then take it handy

My source told me today barring a vaccine there will be no stir til Aug 10. Everything revolves around getting those cunting teachers back into the classroom.

Eh the Government announced that last week. Is your source last weekends paper?

2 Likes

No, the hope was the GAA would see daylight next weekend. The doors closed on that.

Project fear can’t be seen to take a backward step

Everyone needs to be tied down to allow the cunts feel safe enough to step foot back into the classroom.

Same cunts have no problem letting their kids have sleep overs with my kids.

1 Like

2 in Dublin. 3 in Kildare, 1 in Mayo and Meath.

Bridie has been flat out working 12 hour shifts in Super Valu throughout the pandemic but no fear of Aidan going in and spending a few hours a day with the same 20 or so kids

1 Like

RTE radio announced it as “No deaths today, which means the death toll remains at 1,754” just because no deaths on it own sounded a bit too much like good news.

2 Likes

The death toll has been basically the same for three weeks. Every time they add a few they take a few away

They just did the same on News talk except they led with deaths remain at x and then mentioned that there was zero deaths. The memo has gone out so if both of them are reporting the same way.

1 Like

Largely confined to Gaelic Football counties now.

2 Likes

A revival of ground hurling is keeping it suppressed in the hurling heartlands

All Dublin supporters and Mayo really.

so the answer is no, what a cod this thing is

1 Like
1 Like