Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Sounds like a funeral

1 Like

Delta is very concerning

Copper face masks

3 Likes

Very good.

A fascinating read. @Tierneevin1979 would enjoy it.

Iā€™ve warned you about this vet before. Look, he could be partly right but I think itā€™s better for people to get vaccinated than get Covid. Eventually everyone is going to get one or the other.

This type of speculation is madness. Get the facts then report it

Explain. Why is it speculation?

We need to shut down rivers.

4 Likes

Now that the Delta variant is in and spreading, it is vital we continue to lock people in MHQ regardless

1 Like

We have to keep variants out. Except the Delta variant, which is the only variant that actually might cause a bit of bother.

To that end I am glad to see tha Minister Donnelly has taken strong action and added Mongolia to the list of countries from where we will lock up incoming travellers for no reason.

1 Like

The delta variant is about to become the dominant strain in Ireland, replacing the Kent variant

1 Like

Tony Holohan is concerned.

1 Like

The lovely Claire Byrne is very concerned about the delta variant. Wants us to reconsider opening up fully.
And round and round we go

There is reason to be genuinely concerned about indoor reopening. Especially because no guidance has been issued on ventilation, which is the key to making it safer. Itā€™s a pity that no one could have possibly contemplated this before now. Oh wait.

Because its apparent and on opinion. They have sent the samples for screening but without any proof. Why make public statements like this without the proof?

1 Like

Awareness and fear

2 Likes

Iā€™m about as concerned as one of the Hungarian football supporters packed into their capacity stadiums.
If your so concerned maybe stay at home and nod along with Claire

5 Likes

I can speculate that it isnā€™t the delta variant based on all the evidence I donā€™t have.

1 Like

They did the same thing with MHQ, claiming a case could be a VOC so they could report it as such. Itā€™s fairly disingenuous but is all part of Comms/PR strategy.

Trouble is again that 20 year olds arenā€™t watching RTƉ. Guess they could go the TikTok awareness route again.

1 Like