Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Look, I have taken more abuse here than probably anyone. So I make no apologies for robustness with people who deserve it.

I think you are a vulgarian, into the bargain. I am sure you will live with it.

A gom pretending to be a gom so as not to be a gom…

He is a dude.

You are a delude.

Quite a difference.

1 Like

Say the same about a minority and see where it’ll get you.

You reacted negatively to it because you know it is a valid point on the issues surrounding this, but as you’ve gone Super Covid you pretend as it is “risible”.

I know you might like your own security blanket as a presumably older member of society, but that’s not how society works. The concern by pregnant women is a valid one, I assume you are happy enough with vegans being exempted in the U.K.?

I’m beginning to wonder if these extremists were ever sincere pre covid with regard to their woke shite. I’m not referencing @Malarkey on that one. But generally in the real world not specifically TFK, they’ve turned into fascists.

1 Like

Robustness :grin: talk to fellas in a pub the way you talk to posters on here and you will see what happens. It is not normal to threaten people with violence just because they disagree with you on a topic. You constantly do it. It’s very strange behaviour.

1 Like

To the nutcases, everybody is fascist except actual fascists.

Not in the slightest. You don’t need to go on holiday abroad…and that post was aimed at all, where did I say non vaccinated? Swing and a miss.

Why do you keep asking me the same questions? I answered that one. Yes, certain people, including pregnant women and vegans, will have to be offered dispensations.

Does this dispensation mean sitting indoors in pubs without being vaccinated? Probably not.

I have no idea what “Super Covid” means. Just another silly phrase, I imagine, for highly complex issues.

I will pass over the childish comment about “older member of society”. That childishness says more about your perspective than any gloss of mine could.

She is though, in all fairness, right?

Asking who will go on holidays abroad only to lead into saying those that do are traitors and selfish is coercive.

You set up a thread for the very purpose

1 Like

This is the same bastard that wants to stop Horsey’s pregnant woman from going for a few pints. A dangerous coercive bastard.

I think you will find I was threatened first. But scruple and attentiveness would not be big in your world.

I note you have nothing to say to or about the individual who threatened me. A hypocrite as well a vulgarian.

Be on your way. Goms are a drag.

So no, they shouldn’t be offered dispensations. So you can feel safer.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/wireStory/broadway-require-vaccinations-masks-audience-members-79170276

I assume you’ll want masks indoors now as well too, in all circumstances, as the CDC say vaccinated people transmit as much?

Do you have an issue with any of those posts pal?

My post uses your words to highlight your position as a genuine out and out right wing extremist.

It was very easy.

You seem to have an issue with that.

In fairness mate, who are you to tell someone that they don’t need to go on holiday abroad?

Is that the middle ground you were alluding to the other day?

What if many of the polish lads I work with have a family member sick etc?

Crazy position to take.

Yeah but then you turn around and introduce your tom humphries comment and make an utter wanker of yourself, so a balanced person would say you’re as bad or worse.

And of course TUM is a creep and a scumbag but your comment was out of line and only reflects on you.

You should withdraw it.

2 Likes

Threatened by offering to meet you face to face to discuss your slander of my family?
The offer remains open, feel free to PM me any time you wish…

…or did you find being called a ginger threatening?

5 or 6 posts in isolation out of thousands that I’ve posted here in fairness.

I stand over those 5 or 6 fully too. They’re more or less alluding to the far left being exactly what they profess to hate so much.

I’m quite left leaning truth be told. Certainly the old traditional style of looking after everyone.

What we have now is a very dangerous crowd who have no tolerance for even the slightest difference of view to theirs.