Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Easily. The only time I was there was over 10 years ago

The food is pretty nice there to be fair. Although it’s a long long time since I ate there

I found it quite good as well.

That part of town was very quiet even in normal times Saturday through Monday, save the odd rugby international.

You have to be very sure of your market to open a restaurant only for people called Hugo.

19 Hugos were born in Ireland in 2001. 3 of them played in the 2019 Leinster Schools Senior Cup semis.

3 Likes

She must have some relation in RTE. She somehow managed to become the spokesperson for the restaurant industry while pumping her own place.

Sickening

1 Like

That few?

Varadkar says Ireland will be practically normal by August. I’ve been saying that for months but lads wouldn’t believe me. It should be even earlier and be practically normal in July in all honesty.

5 Likes

37 in ICU now, 137 in hospital.

You mean Gina Murphy of Hugos?
Hugo’s that is part owned by Kathryn Thomas’s husband?

2 Likes

So no connection?

Leo Leo Leo.

1 Like

There would appear to be an element of truth about this.

Good news. Seems to be continued fall notwithstanding the reopening.

No talking to them. Heard a report at lunchtime about what’s going on in India. Horrific. Crematoriums full. Hospitals full. Shortage of oxygen. Cost of private beds inflated.

There were lads on here for the past year screaming for similar in Ireland. You’d have the question the sanity of people who called for an OIUTF without a vaccine.

Literally nobody was screaming for that on here.

It’s sad to see you use the humanitarian crisis in India to score points. India was a basket case before Covid unfortunately - it has a infant mortality rate more than ten times higher than Ireland - and one you, and all of us, turned the page on as we drank our macchiato.

Another country relying on Sinopharm seeing a rise in cases

No coincidence that an anagram of Leo is
Ole,Ole, Ole