Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Sounds more like the effects of a long lockdown

2 Likes

Public servants on first morning back in office

8 Likes

The Continuity OIUTF are now resorting to limp wristed jabs about people returning to the office.

Or the thought of losing €350 a week for sitting on your hole

1 Like

There needs to be a long covid dividend before people will buy into the idea

Sitting on your hole sounds like hell TBH, how the fuck would you fill your days while kids are in school or pals are away at work etc, it takes a special kind of person to enjoy that,
It always baffles me that people consider it attractive

6 Likes

Ah pay no heed to me tonight.I was just trying to provoke a reaction is all

A BH Monday without a hangover and fuck all to do was enough for me

If you were a young fella and your friends were in a similar boat and you were playing video games and smoking weed all day I’m sure you’d manage for a few months, but for somebody a bit older it must be soul destroying

1 Like

Not into smoking weed and only play one player games :joy::joy: very rare I use the xbox over the last 5 years. Doing nothing for a day was great tho

How do we go from locking Austrians, Italians and Francey folk away for a fortnight to opening up EU travel next month?

1 Like

It’s done

“We are buying into the system in terms of providing data” - Simon Coveney.

Gina London telling it how it is here. We have so fucked ourselves with MHQ its not even funny

1 Like

Gerry Kileen won’t like this

:grinning::grinning:

122 people in hospital now with Covid.

Too many files have been created on your phone. Apps may stop working correctly and your phone may longer start up. Back up any important data and factory reset your phone.

Charlie
Charlie
Charlie