Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

They are selling them here for the last couple of months

That’s a tough listen. The Department of Health are both incompetent and cunts.

2 Likes

I cannot understand people still being ok with this nonsense. I’m actually mortified to have anything to do with this shambles

Just saw on the news 100 people attended a wedding reception in a marque in Longford (I think yesterday)
Madness

Edit- just saw separate thread

It was 200 and they are all due in court Monday along with the marquee owner. Good to see the Irish justice system acting promptly.

1 Like

The lad who rented the marquee will be done the cunts who attended will be laughing their holes off as usual.

I heard it was stolen

What’s the story with flights in from Poland now? Do you need evidence of vaccination or a PCR test?

EnglishEN

About this siteLanguage policyPrivacy policyLegal noticeCookies

Origin

Transit(s)Add a transit

Destination

1. Poland

What are the rules if I go abroad from this country, and when I return from abroad?

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs calls for the avoidance of international travel that is not strictly necessary.

When deciding whether to leave, you should consider that you could face possible difficulties in returning home with restrictions on air traffic, the obligation to undergo quarantine or self-isolation, mandatory testing for COVID_19 infection, as well as additional medical examinations as requested by local authorities.

Details on the epidemiological situation and conditions of entry into individual countries are available on the specific travel advice page for each country.

Find out more:
Koronavirus - Travel abroad

1. Ireland

From an EU Member State or Schengen Associated Country, may I enter this country without being subject to extraordinary restrictions?

NO

Ireland is implementing the commonly agreed EU “traffic lights” approach to travel restrictions.

Is a coronavirus test required?

All travellers are subject to the requirement for a pre-departure negative PCR test . The test must be taken within 72 hours prior to arrival .

Children aged 6 and under are exempted.

You will be asked to show evidence of this negative or ‘not detected’ result before boarding the airplane or ferry from the country you are travelling from, and will be denied boarding if you cannot produce such evidence. Once you arrive in Ireland, you have to provide this evidence to Irish immigration officers.

You should retain the written confirmation of your test result for at least 14 days.

In case of lack of a negative or ‘not detected’ RT-PCR test or a valid exemption, you can be fined up to €2,500 or get a prison sentence of up to 6 months. You will also be required to take a RT-PCR test after arrival at your own expense.

Is a quarantine required?

All passengers arriving into Ireland from designated States are required to pre-book accommodation in a designated quarantine facility, and to pre-pay for their stay.

If you come into Ireland from any country deemed ‘high risk’, or If you come to Ireland without a negative or ‘not detected’ PCR test, you must complete a 14-day mandatory quarantine in a hotel.

If you come to Ireland from any country not deemed ‘high risk’, you must quarantine at home provided you have a negative or ‘not detected’ PCR test.

If you are not arriving from high-risk countries, you may also shorten your quarantine period by taking a RT-PCR test no less than 5 days after your arrival. If you receive written confirmation that the result of this test is negative or ‘not detected’, your period of quarantine can end.

If you do not fulfil the legal requirement for mandatory quarantine you are committing an offence, and can be fined up to €2,500 or get a prison sentence of up to 6 months, or both.

Passenger Locator Form

All travellers coming into Ireland must complete a COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form

Find out more:
gov.ie - Travelling to Ireland during the COVID-19 pandemic

Documents you need to travel in Europe
Health cover for temporary stays

1 Like

You need the PCR test even if you are vaccinated

1 Like

Grand. Just asking for a “friend”

1 Like

That’s some pain in the arse. Not travelling until August. Hopefully we will be one big happy EU family again by then.

Bring your Mossie Dowling signed hurley so @Batigol can just wave you through

1 Like

I’ll wear my Kilmallock GAA face mask, even better.

1 Like

A lot of polish people have been travelling to and fro regardless of the levels. Proper order too

You can forget about flying direct whatever else

I see to it you end up in the hotel

4 Likes

Belfast will be a nice hub for Ireland.

Shannon and Cork are finished if this government continues their bizarre position on travel much longer

1 Like