Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

“That’s not an argument” :smiley:

I honestly think you’re not even sure what it is you think you’re arguing at this stage. I certainly don’t know.

You claimed Scally had been on the ball through out the pandemic. I disagreed and gave an example why. You misrepresented what I said because you seem incapable of discussing the topic in good faith. I also noted that you keep saying zero covid advocates - like Scally - have “had a good pandemic” or “won the argument” but that you’re categorically wrong there because they have been rejected outright by almost every reasonable person in Ireland, and NPHET.

Keep up.

Great to see your evolution to being able to stand behind your argument and substantiate it.

Well done.

2 Likes

That wasn’t a prediction, it was something called sarcasm. In response to lads like you and the “experts” predicting 100k deaths in Sweden by summer of 2020.

1 Like

Sweden was wiped out mate

The UK is an awful way, the delta variant is growing exponentially, 1000’s dead and in Hospital

You didn’t give an example. And he has been on the ball throughout the pandemic. That doesn’t mean he’s infallible, but he’s certainly been far more worth listening to than the people you’ve been listening to.

That you now have the forum’s premier unhinged nutcase trying to tag team with you should be worrying to you.

You’re right, when you said Sweden was “done with Covid”, it wasn’t a prediction, it was a statement of “fact”.

A statement of “fact” quickly proven completely and utterly wrong.

Tony Holohan opposed closing borders early on. He came out and said we shouldn’t close the borders when Covid19 hadn’t even arrived in Ireland yet - as if Ireland had some kind of invisible forcefield around it. So disagreeing with Tony Holohan has sometimes proved very sensible.

He also said no need for masks.

2 Likes

Indeed, but then again I’m not the person claiming anybody is infallible, so you’ll have to take it up with somebody who has made that argument.

You weren’t involved in the conversation as you were banned from the site at the time.

1 Like

Archbishop Holohan was hosting a huge conference at the time with delegates flying into Dublin from all over the world

7 Likes

If I was banned from it how would I have been able to read it? I do seem to recall having a discussion with you shortly before Christmas in which you said words to the effect that the UK variant was bullshit. That was another beauty of a terrible take.

Fire up the post up where I said the UK variant was bullshit.

Here’s three.

1 Like

Denmark’s stadium rocking here. Meanwhile we are running a trial in HQ with a little over 2,000 fucking people. You’d have more chance catching it going into Supervalue to collect the ticket.

8 Likes

The delegates were on the ball that Paddy has an awful problem with the drink.

The Danes all on the tonic water this morning to bluff the test