Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

The negative antigen test would cause the individual’s contribution to the worry index to decrease. And we can’t have that

1 Like

What does ‘eyes a little fond’ mean?

Who knows. Give @EwanMacKenna a shout there and try to find out.

Who’s a bigger wanker:

• Ewan Mackenna
  • Paddy Cosgrave

0 voters

Ooft

4 Likes

He’s an awful gowl

Did I read that correctly when it was said they had 73k in attendance for the Canelo fight last night?

Are some US states back to normality pre Covid times? @Tierneevin1979

No masks, social distancing or restrictions on indoor capacity?

1 Like

Everything goes in Texas. All opened up fully

That’s some slap down. His Sunday will be ruined.

Who is that chap?

Restrictions have been lifted everywhere since late April, with the usual range across states. Texas, Florida, Arizona, Montana, Iowa, Missouri, Georgia, Oklahoma are fully open, unless there’s some kind of setback I would expect all states fully open a month from now.

2 Likes

As in no restrictions on anything or operating with a few small restrictions on masks and gatherings indoors?

:rollseyes: .

Yup in texas was great to see. All part of the Dallas cinqo de mayo. Looked mental

Oh great.

The dipshit who doesn’t know what day of the week it is looks like he is trying to remain relevant. I’m sure there will be some poster along shortly that you can hitch your ride to.

2 Likes

Any word on californa or are they on the same boat as us?

Is life in texas just completely the same as it was pre covid?

It varies by state, they are mostly on a multi tier system and have been opening on a different timeline. Mask mandates are gone in most states, current restrictions are on indoor seating in restaurants and bars and size of outdoor gatherings. If you check the golf today in NC they have 30% attendance and hard to spot someone with a mask.

1 Like

So say for bars, restaurants and indoor sporting events/gigs etc.

What would the restriction on capacity generally be? 50% of what would normally be accommodated?

Stay at home order was lifted on January 25th and have been opening gradually since, June 15th is official fully open date. Essentially everything is open now with reduced capacity in bars, etc.

3 Likes