Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

The effect of the vaccines has been exhaustively monitored and continues to be. You’ve now pivoted away from dismissing what Ryan said to pretending you have a problem with when he said it.

That’s not a good faith position.

You’re going all @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy now. That’s never a good thing.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. I believe Tomas Ryan was wrong to say what he did at the time, both from a scientific standpoint (no evidence) and from an ethical standpoint (causing unnecessary anxiety for pregnant Irish women, many of whom had contracted Covid, or may have contracted Covid after he spoke).

Is this the reason pregnant women are strongly encouraged to take the flu jab?

Are you anywhere near wise?

I did indeed. You don’t respond to reasonable points put to but then complain if you think your points aren’t responded to.

We didn’t the start the fire, it was always burning, since the world’s been turning?

6 Likes

Herr Tony will be delighted…

1 Like

Might need double secret vaccination for that one.

Just as well the 2nd generation boosters are on the way in November.

Wtf lad?

Where was our Regular Mass Testing? I was calling for this a year ago

1 Like

Mark Coughlan uses the same barber as Shane Walsh

Time to tell them any new lockdown will impact on the public purse and require wage adjustment downward across the public sector. Starting with academics who have media side lines outside their area of expertise.

3 Likes

This Nphet UL guy saying there is nothing to worry about

If we had Regular Mass Going we’d not have locked down as death wouldn’t be taboo.

He’ll have to go

for an indoors pint on July 5th

More chance of Poland winning the Euros than reopening doesnt go ahead as advertised

We’ll have a pint on that.

A pint of Balbec :wink:

1 Like

Look what happened at Christmas