Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

How would he know the inside story since heā€™s shown no signs of being a journalist in the past 18 months?

21 Likes

Iā€™m sure Fergal Bowers will publish hes memoirs and notebooks too to line up retirement

1 Like

Think Fergal might be too genuine a person.

ā€œGeorge Lee: My year with Tonyā€

7 Likes

ā€˜How I mind controlled your parentsā€™

3 Likes

ā€˜The Coronavirus and Me, Especially Meā€™

2 Likes

In bed with Tony. Heā€™ll go into grest detail on how mcdonkey peered in the windows and Philip Nolan made clay models of them. True to form Nolans models were in fact horses

All bravado aside does anyone actually give a shite about covid any more in the real world? Obviously no one wants to get it but the same as any other sickness. People follow restrictions to a certain extent out of politeness in public or among people who donā€™t know them but once people are among friends or in comfortable environments no one gives a fuck. I havenā€™t seen anyone avoid going into someoneā€™s house in months for instance. Even grandparents etc who are now all vaccinated. Gaa tried to push masks at matches there last week but literally zero people wore them at the few underage blitzes I was at last week. Itā€™s minor inconveniences for most people, a massive inconvenience to the small amount of business still closed but people are living life almost completely as normal now.

2 Likes

People still wearing masks every where which is not the case up the north.

No hospitality is a big deal in my eyes but itā€™s one desperate attempt by media and zero covid to retain power.

But sure there are loads of pubs serving away indoors and in others the beer gardens are so well covered and heated you wouldnt even know you were outside. I was out the weekend for first time and didnt notice albeit the weather was good. Only for the pain in the hole of going back to the car for masks I genuinely often forget about covid day to day and Iā€™m not WFH and am constantly out and about with my own kids and involved in coaching kids etc.

Everyone has a personal responsibility to refuse to comply. By doing so one provides hope, example and inspiration to other sensible people, while simultaneously winding up the sort of gullible, feeble minded sheep who believe in notions such as lockdowns, or who go around with silly masks.
Even if If you can only reach one person itā€™s worth it.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

-Canā€™t go to a concert
-Canā€™t go to a championship match
-Cant go to a Late bar or night club
-Canā€™t go to a race meeting
-Very difficult to travel albeit it should be more possible in a few weeks
-Canā€™t go to a proper wedding albeit I will be sick of them once they return

Few of the things I was planning in summer 2021

Outdoor dining is grand but itā€™s near the same. I accept we are back living an ok existence but all of the above make it much much better.

3 Likes

Stop being so selfish, there are THIRTEEN people in ICU.

1 Like

Are lads still quoting covid cases as the only metric to giving people and society their freedoms back? Wars are truly won without a bullet being fired in anger.

2 Likes

Poor you.

1 Like

DEFIANCE

Gupta here is Ravi, not that Sunetra crackpot.

Delta variant not causing an increase in hospitalisations in NI. It seems to cause different symptoms to Alpha. A runny nose and more of an upper respiratory infection.

1 Like

Heā€™s been at that for a long time now. Very strange indeed.