Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

One thing that’s been hilarious to watch during all this is how the generic, ultra-self-confident airline executives that the self styled “smart, ballsy” guys on this forum worship, the guys they said “should be running the country”, have been exposed as the useless gobshites they are.

I don’t think anyone has advocated that at all. Another very disingenuous post from you.

Well it’s true that the second dose can knock you over for a day. I put in a hard shift yesterday but got to lie on the couch for the evening watching the euros.

Not surprising that it is not being featured on the news agenda.

1 Like

11 Likes

I’ve heard that. A pal said the first dose causes a local reaction and second dose a systemic reaction.

Leo was saying this morning that the 5 July reopening was dependent on NPHET’s advice. That’s just another way of saying it’s definitely off.

I think the public are moving in favour of reopening. I’m hearing complaints from some fairly serious pro-lockdown types. They want to get a decent feed of spuds in and they’re worried about the rain.

2 Likes

If Tony sees this, we can forget about a meaningful 2021

1 Like

My God.

29 infections off 120k people in attendance over a 2 week period.

4 Likes

A full 3 of them!!!

Dr. Mary Favier has expressed concern about an “uptick” in the numbers.

THREE!!!

People die all the time mate. A lot more die from other things than covid.

Interesting that it is front page news on RTE but hardly registers as news with Danish broadcaster DR.DK. In fact it is seen as a huge success. :grinning:

10 Likes

Two lads. A few hurleys. Eight hundred years. Remember that.

8 Likes

Every silver lining has a cloud.

Quick! Back under the bed! Lockdown until 2024 is the only solution.

is paddy the most innocent cunt on the planet for all his talk about cute hoorisim?

2 Likes

:popcorn:

is he going to deploy the French army on the Irish border

That’s the Euros over for Italy, England and Germany so.