Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Ah well, maybe the delta variant isnā€™t everything weā€™d hoped for.

1 Like

The most likely I think is this virus will continue to get more transmissible and less lethal, and evolve into a cold like previous coronas. The next one off the conveyor belt might not be so accommodating.

1 Like

Non.

The Chinese will have learned a lot from this one. The next wan they make will be ruthless altogether

11 Likes

Thatā€™s depressing.

15 Likes

Youā€™ve science and then youā€™ve prescience. Iā€™m just glad to see that lads are trying to keep up with @glenshane

4 Likes

McDonkey is back! And this time itā€™s personal.

2 Likes

What would be your thinking on vaccinating teens and younger bud? I unplugged from covid-related chatter as much as possible for a good while but appears a position may have to be considered on vaccinating the kids.

Iā€™m reluctant at first instinct given kids are unaffected by it to-date so see no obvious upside but not so forthright that I would dismiss valid reasoning for it.

Your thinking?

Luke oā€™neill said international evidence seems to be that young children donā€™t spread it to adults and in vaccinated populations it seems not necessary to vaccinate kids. But the data is evolving.

1 Like

Aisling O Connor is a new low for humanity

***Alison

She was saying the first lockdown was a fantasy world this time last year.

Herself and Fionan thinks politics is a big game with loads of characters and complex twists when itā€™s a load of boring ex teachers and civil servants

23 Likes

My god, I actually canā€™t believe the horseshite sheā€™s coming out with.

1 Like

The ultimate Me Feiner, I nominate her for COTY

1 Like

Her comments there about the England v Germany match were so out of touch with reality it wasnā€™t even funny.

She couldnā€™t be more smug and self satisfied if she tried. Its depressing

3 Likes

Est ce que tu plus qualifiĆ© que Luc Montagnier? Vos capacitĆ©s ne cessent de mā€™Ć©tonner, chef.

Luc has been proven wrong, so far at least. He claimed that ā€œthe curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deathā€, the opposite of what we are actually seeing.

Hmmm.