Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Sean dyche…opera singing…you’re a comic genius…a totally under appreciated one at that

1 Like

That’s a great example of a lad who has nailed his colours to a set of beliefs and can not nor will not change them no matter what’s in front of him.

Oirish cuisine isn’t up to much anyway

1 Like

Vaccinate them now or give ivermectin as a profelactic until vaccines are made available

“Radical”. ISAG won’t be pleased

OK Aisling.

You said it with such authority too.

And now you’re resorting to calling me Aisling.

What a beaten docket you are?

3 Likes

If there’s one person here who knows all about beaten dockets it’s yerself, given that you’ve been imparting your cluelessness with great authority for the last 15 months. You’re like the horse that unseated its jockey at the first fence of the Grand National and ran loose for the remainder of the two circuits. :grinning:

So you want me to PM you my employer’s details so you can dox me now? We can save some time here.

4 Likes

Please doxx me. I’m on Twitter under my own name so go right ahead.

I don’t dox (doxx? Is there two xs? I dunno, sure you’re the expert).

You’re rightly wound up here, aren’t you?

You need to stop getting so angry at the opinions of others.

Then maybe I might start taking you more seriously.

Your opinion of me, or of anything, is as important to me as the result of a Romanian under 12s badminton match.

Anyway, I’ll leave you alone. We’ll last another day or two before you have another “internet incident”

6 Likes
3 Likes

George Lee won’t like that. He won’t like it at all.

1 Like

Feel free to leave me alone. It’s fairly clear who’s liable to have an “incident” I think, given their intolerance for the views of others.

He’s a clown. Enjoy Kerry pal.

It’s lovely mate. Drinking indoors. Watching soccer. Unreal

The mark of an enjoyable holiday is that you’re on the INTERNET all the time during it.

Universita Craiova won that one by the odd game in 5.

2 Likes