Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

They’ve been pretty much OIUTF since late last year.

Until that Super in Galway decides otherwise

2 Likes

Waheyyyyyy! Up yours Tony!

1 Like

“Regime” :rofl:
Interesting choice of language

2 Likes

It’s all kicking off

2 Likes

Great stuff

I have to head into the office in the afternoon. Doesn’t look like there will be any announcement before I head away so.

Jesus they’re making some balls of this in fairness, 15 months in and still no clue what they’re doing

3 Likes

Martin earnestly backing NPHET here I assume. Donnelly won’t go against NPHET either given his own legacy. Where would other FF minister lean? I’d assume McGrath would think it’s bananas.

Is the whole ridiculous suggestions to higj ball the goverment to back down to the compromise? Snake oil salesman

I am fully vaccinated but my wife hasn’t received any yet.

Is our local publican going to stop my wife from entering and allow me in?

Yeah right.

2 Likes

McGrath would be right.

Clear attempt to bounce the government again. NPHET letter hadn’t even arrived late last night with a cabinet meeting starting at 9.30.

Shit show.

“Bit of a backlash to this lads. Ahhhmmm, what if we say that it won’t be mandatory just a suggestion? Shur throw up the kite there and see what comes back on Twitter this afternoon.”

Absolutely fucking pathetic carry on.

10 Likes

And how is this making it to the RTE and Virgin Media reporters so quickly? They might as well be at the cabinet meeting.

New York Mets Sport GIF by MLB

almost 19 months and anyone involved in Public Health decisions that claims otherwise should be fired

George Lee will be bouncing around the place at 6pm

7 Likes