Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

He will still follow the whip. Same as mcsharry playing the big man on twittter

Can the government not just remove Adolf Holohan?

Hungary also used the ineffective sputnik vaccine if I am correct @glasagusban can correct me if I am wrong

Willie has been OIUTF for a while now, in a Iā€™m against it but Iā€™ll vote for it way

What an utter gobshite of an individual Eddie Hobbs is, whatever anyoneā€™s perspective on this situation. No wonder he lost so many so much money, given his utter lack of judgement and proportion.

Hobbs makes Declan Kelly look classy.

3 Likes

How long are ye in lockdown now lads? Iā€™m on Day 3 or 4 here. Thereā€™s still a certain novelty with it but thatā€™ll wear off after a couple weeks. I donā€™t know how you do it. Fair play.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be disappointed to know POD sent me the same response.

Denmark have had cases linked to the matches. Denmark also tests about 700k people per day. Hungary donā€™t seem to care, and with the second highest death rate in the world, I donā€™t particularly care what they do, because the ghoulish leader of Hungary certainly doesnā€™t care about the well being of his population.

1 Like

Eddie Hobbs is also a very bad financial advisor, which youā€™d imagine would be somewhat in his zone of competence

According to NPHET models Delta is 155% more transmissible than Alpha, which is 127% more transmissible than Wuhan. George Lee said Delta was 97% more transmissible than Wuhan. Am I missing something here?

The Eddie Hobbs phenomenon, that brief bit of popularity he had, always baffled me. Where did he come from and how did he get so big? What idiot in RTE gave him a show and why did anyone care? Why did the papers respect him? Hobbs must have huge connections somewhere.

Are we going to have a meaningful Christmas

Lads should go outside and get a bit of fresh air. Itā€™s beautiful outside today.

3 Likes

You break the restrictions every single day, without exception or missing a day, for months and months on end.

1 Like

Amen.

Hobbs is like your typical idiot uppity provincial estate agent pontificating in a hotel bar. If he was from Kilkenny, he would drink in the Lyrath.

They better hope it stays that way for another 8 weeks.

1 Like

A Carkie

1 Like

A sad day.

There was an ad on RTE at the time of Eddie Hobbs in primary school answering long division maths questions with an ugly arrogant curl in his upper lip. I remember thinking, ā€œCarkā€.