Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

The rural independents are the only ones that have stood up for SME and the people. Media write them off as auld stupid country hicks. Labour and SF could have done with taken a leaf from their book.

12 Likes

“FactCheck: Is Ireland one of the only countries in Europe without indoor dining?” FactCheck: Is Ireland one of the only countries in Europe without indoor dining?

Verdict

The claim that Ireland is one of the only countries in Europe without indoor dining is rated: TRUE

As per our guide, this means: The claim is accurate.

3 Likes

“He was told”, what a spineless, sniveling cunt.

10 Likes

You can just see the cunt Holahan saying that to the Taoiseach with glee written all over his face. Martin really is a spineless chump

3 Likes

We are right and all the other countries are wrong

1 Like

Nolan had a lovely glass of non alcoholic beer at home last night, I’d imagine.

Delighted with his days work. ‘My modelling works, those plebs are just too thick to understand it.’

1 Like

Spineless cunt

Comments off on the journal. The cunts

It’s not all doom and gloom though. Those with privilege can use restrictions to reflect and acknowledge how lucky they are

1 Like

97%, warnings that they will need restrictions for years to come. :grimacing:

1 Like

Donnelly’s line from yesterday was that he is basically stuck in the middle between what NPHET recommend and how the hospitality industry implement their latest advice.

North Korean variant incoming

1 Like

Why does covid have to be reduced to “no risk”

Why is there not an acceptable risk conversation?

Every year we have uproar over some drug that is denied to patients due to cost. They do a calculation of the ROI of the drug v life expectancy.

2 Likes

1 in 4 of us will get cancer. We reduce risk to this and search for better methods to fight it. But we live with it.

Cos they’re super Covid

The ideology now is that all cases are wrong due to Long Covid

They are backed into a difficult place now. At some point, Australia and NZ will have to have the discussion you mention. But it could be really tough for them given how they have behaved thus far. It’s like us trying to get rid of NPHET…but at least we have international obligations that mean we have to sign up to the European Digital Green Cert and can effective bypass them on travel.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just another couple of weeks to flatten the curve.

3 Likes

It’s all so frustratingly dishonest across the board. It’s all about self-preservation and protecting the party.

It suits the government to blame NPHET and say they were completely blindsided, even though it was patently obvious for at least a couple of weeks that this delta variant was going to affect reopening plans.

It suits the opposition to blame the government and say they would follow the public health advice in its entirety, even though to do so would leave us an outlier versus the rest of the western world.

1 Like

The youth have suffered the most.

4 Likes

Whenever I get my second jab, I’m not going to use my vaccinated status to dine indoors until every other citizen can dine indoors. I will not leave you behind. I will not forsake you.

9 Likes