Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Iā€™m just fine, thanks.

Whereas the OIUTF brigade are calling for a coup and revolution. But yeah, theyā€™re calm and rational. :wink:

Edna Brady on Claire Byrne earlier sick after picking it up at an England game. Thought it was hay fever. Tested himself with an antigen testā€¦ positive. Then double checked with PCR.

How many lives would have been saved with antigen tests available back in December?

There has hardly been a word from Kileen, Staines, Mclysaght, Scally etc since last week. Seems to be the case of ramping up the hysteria in advance of situation developing. When the fallout happens then contact the people like Restaurant owners, publicans, backbench TDā€™s and senators etc. It will be interesting to see what happens ahead of reopening of international travel. Maybe the aviation sector will be front and centre 20th of July.

2 Likes

Yeah - thereā€™s plenty of people on full tilt. Iā€™d like to think Iā€™m not but I suppose thatā€™s for others to judge.

Youā€™re the lad who ran to Twitter to screech.

Iā€™m on Twitter under my real name. Thatā€™s fairly common knowledge. I donā€™t post that much. Feel free to point out any screeching.

Lots of ā€œapartheidā€ here.

You know what you did. You came crawling back and were eventually allowed back but we all know what you are.

6 Likes

Weā€™re back baby.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you what happened to me here. Lads started setting up fake pages and publicly doxxed me on this forum. And youā€™ve no problem with that.

I havenā€™t doxxed anybody.

1 Like

Great to see.

We need Fritz and Jean Pierre to bring the hammer down on Tony and weā€™ll be all set.

Iā€™m looking forward to getting away

You deserve it. It cant be easy turning the key in the lock of all those hotel rooms.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0701/1232422-who-covid-spread/

I had a conversation over the past 2 days with someone in the know, and they are absolutely shitting it in the corridors of power across Europe. It was very deflating I must admit.

Life must be hell on craggy island, Listening to the Irish media they are portraying the delta variant like the black plague, if they werenā€™t surge testing on the mainland no one would even know about it ffs, all you get is a runny nose

3 Likes

You know something mate, it isnā€™t. Iā€™m used to people roaring abuse at me at work, but implementing this bullshit and pointless MHQ has taken it to a new level altogether.

1 Like

This will be a disaster. The Delta is coming to wipe out UK hospitals and youā€™re walking right into it. Itā€™s like the George Clooney movie, A Perfect Storm.

The eu have their own vaccine passportā€¦do you think this is about to end? Theyā€™re scrambling to get these population control measures in place before people wake up to whatā€™s happening