Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Lads wavering here, some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of quite a few people with Covid last week or two. All under 50 so not affecting them too badly.

I donā€™t think people are isolating if they are contacts the way they were when they were more fearful and when older people not vaccinated.

No way stay away from those crackpots. Unfortunately there are groups who want to politise OIUTF. Its a shame the mainstream partys have misread the feeling of the majority of non twitter ireland who want at least some form of moderate OIUTF policies over the last few months ( the majority wouldnt be as hardliners as myself). Hopefully people will see this crowd for what they are. Nazis. Awful ideology with the NP likes.

1 Like

Have you not heard the news :grinning:

1 Like

All the times that Iā€™ve cried
Keeping all the things I knew inside
Itā€™s hard but itā€™s harder to ignore it.
If they were right then Iā€™d Iā€™d agree
But its them they know not me.
Now thereā€™s a way and I know
That I have to go away

2 Likes

The easing of restrictions I was never following :joy::joy:

I didnt even know the NP were having a rally. Thatā€™s a good thing that they dont appear on my radar

I was only joshing you after an earlier discussion we had,

This was always the risk when you have scum like them and McGurk in full recruiting mode, according to the radio there were hundreds at the rally which is disturbing enough

2 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0501/1213233-coronavirus-donegal/

They should lock down Donegal and let the rest of us get on with life.

1 Like

Test result from Casa Locke - the rest of the house are C-19 NEGATIVE! The relief is palpable. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I completely agree. I wonā€™t get sucked into that hole but there are many who will. Mcguirk has made some good points of late but heā€™s still a cunt and always will be

2 Likes

In general or because of covid?

Wanting to lock it down for another month doesnā€™t seem too sympathetic to OIUTF to me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just a feeling I have at the moment

I want to see Bundoran this summer.

1 Like

Worth a watch

Great song

1 Like

Weā€™re out of it. We could be going faster. I expected Ireland to be slower with reopening but theyā€™ve surprised me, and theyā€™re right. Like I said, the pace of reopening is going to surprise people.

2 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s why Iā€™m surprised. It looks like a complete reversal of approach in a short period of time.

1 Like

Donnelly not a fan of having the camera on.

Anyone know whatā€™s the story with travel to/from England on both sides?