Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Donegal being hung out to dry. Tony threatening the re-imposition of restrictions - which havenā€™t even been lifted yet.

From UK to Ireland: need PCR test within three days of departure. Two weeks home quarantine unless you get another negative PCR test at least five days after you arrive in Ireland. Complete passenger locator form to hand in upon arrival.

From Ireland to UK: advised against travel but no restrictions.

2 Likes

Donegal have been put on the naughty step.

More anti-Ulster bias.

My wifeā€™s sister family have all tested positive for Covid and have symptoms.

Picked it up in school.

1 Like

So if I went to UK I just need a negative test and rock on. Get a negative test to come home, fill out the form and wfh for 2 weeks or drive on

You donā€™t need a PCR test to go to UK. You need one before you come back to Ireland. Must be max three days before departure.

2 Likes

St Gerards?

Yep.

Perfect thanks the DFA still has the advice for Christmas up.

1 Like

Surprising hate speech for someone so woke!

Itā€™s disturbing to those who have benefitted enormously from lockdown that there are people complaining whose lives it has destroyed.

6 Likes

Am I ā€˜wokeā€™?

If so itā€™s hardly surprising that Iā€™d have choice words for the fat right wankers.

Did I interpret correctly that another poster accused me of benefitting enormously from lockdown?? If so Iā€™ll take an explanation on that

Disappointing sizist discrimination here.

You could also respond to the poster in question if you had the balls.

4 Likes

Passionate and popular defense of the National Party here

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0501/1213259-courts-mandatory-hotel-quarantine/

They wonā€™t late any of those cases go to a judge. Obviously terrified the house of cards will collapse

2 Likes

You didnā€™t follow the restrictions?

When your time came you failed.

1 Like

The civil servants need to get their fingers out of their holes. @artfoley can you have @glasagusban sort this out please.

They get very woke when you call them out for what they are.

1 Like