Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

You need to get vaccinated.

What percentage are they hoping to reduce their carbon emissions by mate?

No chance.

1 Like

Traitor

Lads here are more interested in being vindicated than in being vaccinated.

1 Like

Weā€™ll be vindicated alright.

If your weak forearm is jabbed what is it to you, you weak little cunt?

Not getting vaccinated and preventing society opening up when you say youā€™re desperate for society to open up, thatā€™s a strange type of vindication. Nihilistic almost.

1 Like

Nasty post. Shame on you. I pity your parents.

You do you and Iā€™ll do me kid.

My body my choice. Incredible for a woke fellow like yourself to be spouting that shite.

Thatā€™s fine, mate. Just donā€™t go moaning if other people receive societal benefits and you donā€™t.

:rofl:

Mask slipped there Sid.

I checked the Irish Independent, Irish Times and Irish Examiner online this morning before I had my breakfast and all three platforms were refering to a 4th wave due to this absolutely deadly delta variant with Holohans fat face front and center.

Genuine question for the academics on here, Has any other country in the world even had 3 waves of this deadly virus to date yet?

How are we so far ahead if so?

2 Likes

You can search the 3 National online papers but typing world news is beyond you?

1 Like

Nice off topic diversion @carryharry

Are you in favour of an apartheid state in this country?

Off topic on something you brought up?

Does herself sit with you in that state?

Dodging the question again?, do I need to bring your father into it again?

I donā€™t want to.

If you cant answer the question honestly on a mostly anonymous board. Leave it off then pal.

Is the like from the Laois tramp worth it?

Is there a risk of a vindication adverse event?

1 Like

Iā€™ve always thought Iā€™m a vindication averse sort because I predict so many things wrong. Just have a look for what I said last week about Lorenzo Insigneā€™s finishing.

1 Like

Change your outlook. Welcome a bit of vindication into your life. Red thoughts to green, and all that.