Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

2 Likes

Christy Moore, what an insufferable bollocks.

Anyone have to reschedule a vaccine? What kind of timeline are you looking for a new appointment?

As I said, close to 18 months ago now.

This is not a pandemic crisis, it’s a health service crisis. 100 years of incompetence from FFG brought it to this point.

1 Like

Very positive slot there with Luke O’Neill on Newstalk earlier. All the data on all the vaccines is very good.

3 Likes

I think somebody said it gets pushed back 24 hours or so

Just 2 more weeks.

Luke’s made his money and wants to get on stage in Electric Picnic. The other scientists are still trying to keep their name in the media as long as possible and try scramble for funding.

Luke rode the wave of hysteria, now he wants to switch sides. A dubious individual

“We have to trust people”

Herd immunity is the only way to go from here lads. Enough of the vulnerable population with the vaccine and that so plough on ahead with your lives.

Aside from the bubble with Bernard O’Shea Luke has had a tremendous pandemic.

Imagine Reeling in the Years in the 20 years time and they play that clip. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This lad has lost it, I suspect he won’t be getting more TV shows. Be interesting to see what happens here.

1 Like

How many hospitalisations out of the 165?

The day Luke gets on the stage at EP and gets booed out of it. It will be glorious.

2 Likes

And his Heston Blumenthal attempt on the late late, and his deadly pandemic detailing in nicely with his guitar playing etc

Sales of dairy gold are reaching German levels in the Netherlands I heard

1 Like

0 id imagine mate.

If the pandemic has taught me anything it’s that a bit of egging on from online extremists and headbangers in general can shift previously normality people into raving lunatics, Treyvaud is the latest

4 Likes