Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Treyvaud is collecting his pay every week courtesy of the tax payer.

1 Like

Scratch that heā€™s has second thoughts

How much is he collecting?

No-one taking social welfare has any right to complain about the economy.

Wha ts that got to do with the price of turnips

1 Like

A nice bit more than I ever collected, Iā€™d wager.

COVID Restrictions Support Scheme

The COVID Restrictions Support Scheme (CRSS) gives qualifying businesses a cash payment of up to ā‚¬5,000 a week. The scheme applies when Level 3 or higher restrictions are in place. The CRSS has been extended until 31 December 2021.

You can apply to Revenue if your business premises are either closed to customers or substantially restricted in operating due to COVID-19 restrictions.

Businesses can claim an enhanced restart payment for 3 weeks (up to a maximum of ā‚¬10,000 per week) to help you with the costs of reopening as you exit the scheme.

Business Resumption Support Scheme

A new Business Resumption Support Scheme (BRSS) was announced under the Economic Recovery Plan for Ireland to support vulnerable but viable businesses in sectors that were significantly impacted throughout COVID-19.

The BRSS will be introduced in September 2021 for businesses whose turnover is reduced by 75% in the reference period (1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021) compared with 2019. The BRSS will be administered by Revenue and will operate in a similar way to CRSS.

This page will be updated once more information becomes available.

1 Like

How much is yer man collecting Sid ?

I donā€™t have access to his bank details but in the interests of transparency, maybe he might volunteer to tell us, if he felt so inclined?

How much heā€™s collecting, not his actual bank details.

Iā€™d love to know how many are collecting this ā‚¬5k,Iā€™d say fuck all.

Fuck Treyelyan, where was he when my people were starving?.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s because theyā€™re all keeping quiet.

Atin all our corn

1 Like

If you can afford to emigrate, you can afford to eat in a modestly priced restaurant. At the end of the day, you will pay the price if youā€™re a fussy eater.

Youā€™ll have to ate outside a modesty priced eatery in Oireland these days thanks to Bishop Tony

1 Like

I also cook, as somebody here once said.

Everybody should be able to cook and iron.

Itā€™s very disingenuous for a teacher to be playing poormouth on a great salary for a part time job.

Iā€™ve told you before, I get nearly 650 a week into my paw, maybe decent money by other standards but not great for a 46 year old professional, Iā€™d say most people here are paid much more than that, I wonā€™t comment on whether their jobs are tougher than mine as I havenā€™t walked in their shoes.

I took that comment badly last night because I expected more of that poster, felt it was a low blow facilitating a pile on from the usual suspect(s)
Treyvaud courts publicity and attention, I have sympathy for his position but dressing up as a priest and getting that cert is ridiculous, nobody takes offence at low blow comments against people from NPHET etc. Iā€™ll comment where I want, I donā€™t work on the hospitality industry, I donā€™t think many on TFK do?
Anyway, I got angry last night, for reasons Iā€™ve outlined above, maybe I was just in bad form

9 Likes

The Holidays can be a tough time for everyone. Stay strong guys.

Zen.

1 Like

Youā€™re the bigger eejit for paying any notice to anything that racist conspiracy ttheorist nogra amadĆ”n says, mate.