Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Imagine how disciplined and tactical the lunch time soccer games between junior and senior infants would be if @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy was a teacher in a school.

8 Likes

The incredibly useful and worthwhile ā€œpassenger locator formā€ is being moved completely online. It will be a pre-boarding requirement from 12th July for all airlines except Aer Lingus, who never check any documentation whatsoever

I have great respect for teachers. Stop trying to make out that Iā€™m a teacher hater and read what I say

I told you now what you can do. But what does woodwork contain? The usual.

Family business, easy to do nothing i suppose.

Is that how you find the time to read 780 posts per day?

You do a lot of projecting but are very scared to open yourself up to the same scrutiny. You seem to be projecting here.

Between this and locking up anyone travelling from Kyrgistan, I am certain that small minded dimwits all over Ireland feel much safer.

Zero tolerance for VARIANTS

Great respect for teachersā€¦

I literally didnā€™t complain about teachers once here. Can you learn to read?

Well this never made any difference whatsoever. The addresses written on them are often gibberish or vague. They also only offered an Irish or English hard copy at the airport, which caused us a lot of issues with people not understanding it.

I can read, to an extremely high level. And I know what you said. This place is a menā€™s shed for grousing and whingeing about the public sector.

What people are complaining about is the conduct of teachers and their entitlement. Imagine if every profession tried to strongarm their employers, the people they are supposed to serve and provide with in the same way teachers did?

Iā€™ve never striked on work in my life but I have left jobs I was not happy with the pay/conditions/hours. I donā€™t come on here complaining about my pay or my job. If I was unhappy with them Iā€™d look for something different.

Look mate, as @Cheasty says, itā€™s an imperfect system, but itā€™s better than nothing.

Or is it?

No, wait actually, it isnā€™t. Itā€™s a farce.

Again, Iā€™ve been totally upfront, this isnā€™t about teachers pay, Iā€™m comparing myself to my friends and people I know of my age,
Youā€™ll hope to be earning double that when youā€™re my age, and good luck to you, I wonā€™t begrudge a cent of it to you,
I made my choices and Iā€™m very very happy with them, itā€™s not about the money, Iā€™m lucky for that.

But it was raised in a sneaky way to belittle my opinion on Treyvauds latest escapade, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s many in the hospitality industry absolutely screwed, but Iā€™d say heā€™ll be alright. Suggesting I have no empathy on the back of that was a low blow, telling me I am ā€˜very well paidā€™ doesnā€™t seem right for my circumstance.

1 Like

I didnā€™t whinge or complain about teachers once. Show me where I did if itā€™s so obvious? You read what you wanted me to say, not what I actually said

1 Like

:joy:

6 Likes

ā€œHow much money do you save on childcare in the summer by being off?ā€

Irrational whinge and complaint.

ā€œYou are basically guaranteed a salary for the next 20 yearsā€

Irrational whinge and complaint about teachers being, for the most part, state employees and not Deliveroo staff.

ā€œa salary which rises every yearā€

Same irrational whinge and complaint.

Sure I can.

Not that I need this resource here.

Weā€™d have been lost last year only for the Deliveroo lads.

Tell that to the minimum wage, zero hour worker.

You seem to be quite classist, disparaging Deliveroo drivers because they are generally foreign and low paid workers.

Are you a Le Pen fan? You sound like one.

2 Likes