Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

200 posts in 2 hours. Michael Martin must have just announced an end to all restrictions?

4 Likes

Off topic stuff is what makes this an interesting forum, you never know what will happen.
Itā€™s about my reaction to Paul Treyvaud and how my job and pay in the context of Covid is relevant to that reaction

So it is about Covid

shits and giggles

Weā€™ve established zero full time public sector workers were made redundant during the recession.

So if the unemployment rate tripled during 2007-2009 then that was solely the private sector who were being made redundant and that defeats any preposterous notion that the public sector fared badly during the recession. They had secure jobs, guaranteed pay rises, their pensions secured while many people in the private sector were jobless and had to emigrate or take postings far less well paid than they previously had.

This is a discussion you donā€™t want to have but you should have thought of that first before you made your ridiculous point.

Yawns & sighs :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bullshit.

Do you actually know what ā€˜tropeā€™ means?

The Aughnacloy Shaman aka Eoghan Harris/Brendan Oā€™Connor.

1 Like

He didnā€™t clarify pal , he retractedā€¦when you understand the difference youā€™ll understand
why calling people ā€œpurposely thick ā€ when you did was ridiculous.Iā€™m not going 20 posts with you , itā€™s obvious you steamed in without fully reading his post ā€¦

4 Likes

I thought the gist of it was clear enough myself but agree we donā€™t need to go around the houses with it any more.

cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy @Malarkey, see how thatā€™s done?

1 Like

Do you think so? Fair play. But I am not the clown whingeing about my life in an e-menā€™s shed.

What you have done is try and run away from the nonsense.

What @malarkey is denigrate Deliveroo drivers because heā€™s afraid to debate a point.

What I have done is debate the point.

You could all learn from me.

Do you know what ā€˜tropeā€™ means?

If you think being a teacher is so great, go and be a teacher.

I didnā€™t say being a teacher is great. Iā€™m just responding to the poormouthing and victim playing of teachers. You seem to have made false promises as to your reading levels. They seem bog standard, you are unable to develop a coherent argument or understand basic points.

You hate teachers because you hate the public sector, even though teachers constitute one of the most important parts of society.

1 Like

For some fellas itā€™s not. The man is right to stand up for their right to open their business. But playing the big man and making big claims without opening up against the restrictions you complain about due to the fact that the goverment has provided a decent support package is bollocks.

Another failure to engage in the point. What scares you about putting forward a coherent argument?

Engage with what point? Your paranoid resentful ludicrous virus-denying view of the world?

That craic is not a point. That craic is a complex.

Another cowardly deflection from putting forward a coherent argument.

Have another drink for yourself, your confidence is rattled.

2 Likes

You wish.

How does it feel to wear Eoghan Harrisā€™ fedora?

I guess you are very close to George Galloway, thinking about it.

If you ever did develop the manhood to enter into a debate I would make shit of you.

Itā€™s just a pity you lack fortitude and can only respond in irrelevant, stale and unwitty gibberish that has become your forte.

1 Like