Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

I seen that pic on Twitter but thought it was someone taking the piss.

is that real?

That’s an official message from the Oirish government.

Ireland will be running some trial events. We might allow a 5km fun run by then but it is too early for longer distances, the Lambda variant loves longer distances apparently.

2 Likes

And they all in pens like sheep. You couldn’t make it up

1 Like

That was only the riff raff I believe, there was another section where people who had better tickets could mingle.

No you see we are having an outdoor summer

The next two weeks are crucial.

You think they care about the vulnerable?

Yes. And I think you’re talking shite.

1 Like

Is there anything to be said for another “circuit breaker” lockdown?

1 Like

Don’t be putting ideas in emperor Tony’s head.

don’t laugh, ye will be in a lockdown in October, ye are now in a inescapable cycle of lockdown thanks to the power of Holohan and a totally useless Taoiseach

Better people could mingle.

Fixed that for you.

Where does it end? When the population is fully vaccinated the virus will still be out there?

That’s the way I see it also but again it appears people want to continue to move goalposts. I can’t understand some people still being being very worried about opening up in ireland when we have among the best uptake of the vaccine and getting very close to finishing the rollout

A statue of Borris will be needed outside Westminster for this.

Britain leads the way, its time to cop on, its clear with the vaccination programme that covid is no longer a serious threat to health for the vast majority

1 Like

The vaccine is effective so an end is in sight. There will be some who will still be at risk but it’s far far safer, something you never seemed to have any interest in. It’s not just you, but all this “when can I get my normal life back?”, “they’re stopping me from living a normal life”. A “me, me, me” attitude will never lead to contentment. Hopefully you’ll grow out of the selfishness.