Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

This is the future lads.

Half of the table inside, half outside

Why is it only dullards who use the ā€œlet it ripā€ phrase?

6 Likes

Going to be big difference between rural Ireland and the cities. No way this will be enforced in country pubs.

2 Likes

Bit mad that youngsters cant go to an indoor sports camp, acting/music classes etc but can go into a pub unvaccinated. But anyway we are where we are and probably deserve this level of authoritarianism masked as care for ā€œ10%ā€ of children getting long covid.

2 Likes

I pray you are right.

Youā€™ve answered your own question mate.

1 Like

Teachers will be watching this closely. You can forget about schools in the autumn.

Yeah Claire Byrne was making that point last week when she was on with Mick O Leary. Itā€™ll all be about the schools in a few weeks time. Maybe in time primary school/secondary students wont be allowed go to school if they donā€™t take up offer of a vaccine. It seems the way things are evolving.

There is also expected to be a one hour and 45 minute time limit on customers being inside restaurants and pubs.

NPHET really donā€™t like people drinking alcohol

1 Like

Paddy has a problem with drinkā€¦ the mental and physical damage it causes clogs the HSE ā€¦ paddy needs the hooch for confidence ā€¦

I was out for dinner in a town north of the border here on Saturday and it was exceptionally busy. The fella who owns the place was telling me about 40% of his customers over the past 3 weekends have been from Dublin, he is delighted with it all.

Is that the case outside at the moment too?

Iā€™d say thereā€™s not one place enforcing it.

Itā€™s a genius move by Chump to equalise the two economies and accelerate an United Ireland. Martin is the most gallant Gael weā€™ve ever had.

No time limits either.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any outdoor rule at moment - the weather tends to police it a lot of time.

Thereā€™s no Covid related reason to place a 1hr 45 minute restriction on a fully vaccinated person drinking indoors. Itā€™s designed to reduce alcohol consumption. If they were honest enough to admit that then people could have a discussion about it on its merits.

I donā€™t understand why this time limit is necessary if they also have the vaccination certs.

Rte radio is shite

2 Likes

Its unbearable to listen to

1 Like

The accompanied child is not vaccinated and might get long Covid, according to Chump.

Kick the fucking kids out. They shouldnā€™t be there after 9pm surely to god?

1 Like