Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Youā€™d do well to remember that thereā€™s a ballsy type of business man that is attracted to this placeā€¦ trailblazers who need to get things done.*
Leaders in their chosen field with a ā€˜can doā€™ attitude ā€¦

*in between posting here 100 times a day

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great, and I respect all genuine opinions,
Just donā€™t assume that TFK is an outlier, we are reflective of society of in general

this is a forum that facilitates you being a business leader, a sporting superstar, a generous lover & a leader of men & lets you post 100 posts a day

16 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s reflective of society in general. A very small subsection of society really. Males aged 30s to 40s plus apples, copper, Fagan and boxty.

Male pale and stale.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it ā€¦ if you havenā€™t got that , then youā€™ve no business being here ā€¦sorry pal Iā€™m off to my 10 o clock showdown ā€¦ I like arriving late to keep them on edge ā€¦

1 Like

:joy::clap:
My first hat trick in a long time ā€¦

Young lads old before their time (old mans asses) and old lads trying to hang onto youth?
Probably, but reflective in any case, just less tolerant of opposing voices.
I donā€™t think itā€™s w male thing either, Iā€™d be party to my wifes conversations with pals and itā€™d reflect that as well

Oul Bitch!

thereā€™s big hitters posting here

8 Likes

woopsy, forgot father of the year too

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really small cross section of society. Add in your wife and her friends and itā€™s still a very very small cross section. This tone of this place is generally a bit more contrarian too I would say, and the minority of bigots racists and cranks on here (the nogra et al) is a larger minority than is reflective of society in general, in my opinion.

This place is like a virtual New York City ā€¦if you can grasp the mood here , youā€™ll be one step ahead and looking at a window to the future ā€¦

6 Likes

Sorry mate, Iā€™m really only talking about attitudes to Covid restrictions in the context that people seem to believe we are an outlier or unusual in that regard

The OIUTF lads are all big shitters.

Get back under the bed, its not safe for you to come out.

The LIDTF posters are much worse for insulting other posters than the other way around I would suggest. Being ā€œshouted downā€ is how a forum works so I donā€™t see how thatā€™s seen as a bad thing

3 Likes

To be fair weā€™ve never wanted to kill thousands of people just so we could go for pints, so it balances out.

As I was saying @backinatracksuit

Facts cannot by definition be insults.

Do you wake up at night in a cold sweat, screaming for mammy to check under your bed for the nogra? Or is it all in your head?