Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

I have some great techno nights out over Christmas 2019/2020. Floating Points at District 8 was good.

There will come a time in about 2 months time when me and my friends will all be vaccinated and we’ll be at some illegal rave in some sweatbox AirBNB mansion somewhere and I’ll be coming up pretty hard. The sweat will be pouring out of me and I’ll wonder to myself if I should go out and get some fresh air. Then I’ll think about Archbishop Holohan, and Claire Byrne and @Cheasty and all the other nasty tyrant wankers and I’ll say “fuck it, I’m staying inside”. And just keep dancing.

That’s not a joke.

2 Likes

Poor @Malarkey he should stick to stick fighting

2 Likes

They cannot infect them. They can, of course, pass on the virus to previous non carriers. Which is precisely my point about the need to try and avoid, for the moment, the vaccinated mixing with the unvaccinated.

At least you answered the question about malaria, fair play.

Good luck to you and your 104 friends, mate.

Jesus Christ

Instead of prick fighting, you mean?

I thought you might say that.

Quite telling that a lad accusing others of stupidity in the same post states one of the most stupid things written since the dawn of Covid. Learn a small bit of virology you fuckwit, and learn to distinguish between a virus and a disease. Those who are fully vaccinated can still get infected, but are very unlikely to develop serious disease, unless they are immunocompromised. Their immune system if working as intended will fight off the infection, and they have lower levels of virus and for a shorter period, but they can still infect others, including others who are vaccinated. Sadly the elderly are the most likely to be immunocompromised and a segment will still be susceptible to serious illness even after vaccination.

But I agree with your main point, everyone should get vaccinated.

8 Likes

That’s when good e-friends become good E-friends.

1 Like

Well, no one can take away your good taste. Floating Points are tremendous.

1 Like

That’s completely wrong anyway.

1 Like

Ah lads FFS sake. :laughing:

1 Like

Explain why it is completely wrong. You just throw out a statement like that and don’t back it up.

You’ve been really showing up how out of touch you are with society lately mate.

2 Likes

Right, here we go now…a sociology lecture, with a bit of psychology, a bit of virology, a bit of fuckology…no fun…

What was the issue with the question about malaria?

have you got a Malaria cert?

1 Like

No. Only mosquitoes have to carry them

In kind or in degree, vaccine or malaria shot.

Leo wants to sentence the 105 minute rule for indoor dining to deletion.

1 Like