Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Get away outta that ya wind up merchant. Go on and play your games elsewhere ya WUM.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, anything the OIUTF cult don’t like is a “wind up” and “playing games” and those who disagree with the OIUTF cult need to be silenced.

If I wanted one of the OIUTFers to make a post which demonstrated everything I’ve ever said about them, the above would be it.

Go on outta that ya WUM. You are the worst kind of cunt, coming on spouting your nonsense pretending you are something your are not so that you get a few cheap thrills.

Peadar is probably angry they weren’t shot.

If you thought they died instantly then probably best to read up a bit more. You’ve made a few major boo boos the last couple of days.

Nah I havent. I bet my figure will be close to the actual death rate from Covid, not died with covid or whatever you guys are smoking that day. The death rate is miniscule and will get smaller with the vaccines.

You were quite vocal in championing Sid earlier on, sad that you are now trying to distance yourself from those comments.

Here they are again.

There you are again. Rather than me trying to veer away, you are trying to distance your alignment with a nutbanger you were championing repeatedly less than 24 hrs ago.

You need to address why you have aligned yourself here.

Nothing but WUM. Only on to get cheap thrills.

Fulvio is the lad that tried to doxx others here. Including me. A very disturbed individual indeed.

2 weeks to flatten the curve.

We all know Sidney is mentally deranged. Anyone who has the level of mental breakdown and engaged in the heavily personalised comments and actions he did last year is not a functioning member of society.

Mike is just a beaten docket, he’s been proven to have been taken in by nonsense and guff and is too stubborn to hold his hands up and admit lockdowns have fairly massively.

Fulvio is a very, very dangerous individual. It’s no wonder he was thrown off GAABoard. Some of his carry on over there would have you locked up if you did it offline, as well as deservedly getting a punch in the face.

It’s no surprise that he has cheerled the deaths of six million people.

C’mon. You divided today’s fatalities into today’s cases. You said vaccines have no impact on the spread of the virus. Either of those show a minimal grasp of how it works.

I don’t give a fuck the over all death rate from Covid barely registers when compared to deaths from other illnesses. It is now going to be lower again with the vaccine. Also explain why the case numbers in Scotland has suddenly dropped off a cliff?

We should be led by a man who led an angry mob attacking an elderly woman? I thought we needed to protect the elderly?

For clarity sake, I was banned off GAABoards because I compared Rory McIlroy to Lleyton Hewitt, a few McIlroy fanboys threw a strop and looked for my head as a result and I asked the mod if he wanted a forum that is in essence an echo chamber for middle aged bores or one that encouraged lively debate.

Why would anyone be upset at being compared to the Rocky of tennis, with an unreal wife to boot

Because he was a flash in the pan.

McIlroy fans are very volatile and protective, they don’t feel confident enough to articulate why their boy deserves such standing so instead opt for cheap attacks and censorship of opposing views.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Utter nonsense. You have no solution to offer.