Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Some nasty posts here from the last 24 hours. Lads on both sides getting very touchy. Could do worse than go for a walk this morning and clear the head a bit.

No zen.

You hate to see it

Stockholm syndrome already setting in for some lads and we not even out of it yet

2 Likes

Says your man :smiley:

I’m rent free in your head at the moment :grin:

1 Like

Not true. You are the only one here showing tendencies of the extreme with the aggressive language.

The only people I insulted were the National Party, if you have evidence to the contrary throw it up and I’ll be happy to apologise, I won’t take that back though, they are the ultimate in what i consider to be scum.
I didn’t realise that it would be controversial.

6 Likes

No harm in a bit of straight talking. Tell it like it is.

1 Like

I think LIDTF and OIUTF followers can agree the NP are utter scum and have no place in ireland

6 Likes

Hate is hate, no matter who it is aimed at. There is no place for it. It can’t be supported on the far right or the far left.

Tut tut.

No place for it. I love all things Tipp.

Well, you have me banged to rights by that logic, I won’t take that back, the National Party have no placed n my country

I still haven’t heard how I have benefitted enormously from the lockdown, that was a cheap shot (not yours)

1 Like

I’d say practice what you preach. By the way, I agree, god help us all if the NP get a foothold.

1 Like

It’s not a fair comparison for me,

You choose to become a member of the national party.

Again I only insulted the National Party, I won’t take that back,

1 Like

Some lads have had a nawful pandemic.

1 Like

The real football fans strike again

1 Like

They’ll be even worse after we open up

1 Like

I can’t be arsed looking but give me a steer on who is actually defending or giving that absolute Cunt fest of a so called political party a platform on here?

cc @Lazarus
Are the Oughterard lads at it again?

All parties need to chill the beans and enjoy the sunshine, it’s been a rough ride for all but assuming the pubs are open no later than July we can and will get through this

2 Likes