Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

FFS.

Apparently the millions dead from Covid and the devastating mental toll for the bereaved and healthcare workers are not problems. They are not destruction. The real destruction is the inconvenience caused to lads who want to have pints. That’s where the real “mental toll” lies, apparently.

The truth is: Covid is the destruction. Covid is the destroyer.

Slow learning and gaslighting will always have a market. And it has a very fertile one of credulous morons here.

Why does Mark Zuckerberg and Jack help feed anti vaxx sentiment?! Oh wait

Then why are you complaining about people criticising them being behind schedule when 7 months on they have missed every target set?

No rational people question what they are told. You seem to think rational people are nodding donkeys who pay deference to other people. I think you have managed to out yourself as an utter idiot.

I’m only one person, I’m not slowing down anything, I’m just exercising my personal choices which are based on data. You seem resentful of the fact that unlike you, I am not a nodding donkey. Anyone who wants to get the vaccine should get it if they feel comfortable with it, I’d rather not as the data would suggest Covid is of next to no threat to my demograph. I think coercing people to take something they do not need or serves no real purpose and could itself cause issues is morally reprehensible.

1 Like

Written by Eilis O’Regan no doubt

Yes, you’re alright Jack.

Good guess captain.

Bizarre take.

I respect people’s rights and you clearly feel that other people should be forced to take experimental drugs for no apparent reason?

What’s the upside of a person like me getting the vaccine. Sell it to me seeing as you’re judging me for my personal choices.

Eh, you’ve been parroting zero covid :smiley:

Anti-vax is profitable. “Marketplace of ideas”. The capitalist ethos is: the opinions and propaganda which generate the most reaction and engagement are those of the highest value.

In a world in which concentration spans have collapsed due to information overload, the simplest, dumbest, most reactionary opinions generate the most engagement. Opinions like yours.

That’s a major reason why our world is so fucked.

And you say what New Zealand and Australia did was a failure.

Great to see the progress that has been made here over last few months …Both sides really acknowledging eachother’s points… nearly there …

6 Likes

More lies. I’ve never said any such thing.

I don’t understand why you can’t seem to engage with things that people say instead of making up lies and responding to them instead.

1 Like

So now you’re saying it wasn’t a failure?

Why the hostility for championing something that has been proven to work, so?

Christ above. Ireland is not New Zealand. You may figure out the rest for yourself (some day).

A failure in stark terms is Australias roll out of the jab, they are at 12% of adults fully vaccinated and 30% partially vaccinated. A shambolic effort on their behalf.

2 Likes

That’s not an argument.

The stuff you’ve been championing during this pandemic has been a total failure.

Over and over and over again, you’ve been wrong. You’d expect it from the morons. I didn’t expect it from you.

We have come full circle, @glasagusban is now a far right wingnut apparently.

Nobody has said that. Yet again you’re arguing on what people didn’t say. That must be comforting. A warm bath of kool aid.

What is true is that when all the right-wing nutcases in the world, like you, are saying the same thing as you are, it’s probably time to reevaluate your opinions.

A higher viral load implies higher shedding, so more likely to infect others.
There is some evidence unvaccinated people are more likely to be hospitalized with Delta than prior variants.

1 Like