Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Its done lads

2 Likes

You’ve started out with the presumptions that restrictions on travel prevent the spread of covid and are needed to present the spread of covid.

In my view, both of these presumptions are wrong, especially given where we are now.

Well tell that to pubs, restaurants, sports clubs, cinemas and theatres who are being denied catering for the numerous people who would like to use their establishments and facilities but can’t due to govt guidelines.

You are talking out both sides of your mouth here.

Yet you were arguing for lockdown measures earlier in the year while demanding travel was opened up.

I think air travel represents a bigger risk of spread than opening up domestic society. Domestic society and the economy should therefore take precedent.

Yes you’ve repeated this lots of times. I disagree with you.

Have you a link for the day there were 900 on trolleys and I’ll check my diary to see where I was.

I suppose it was grand as it was only flu.

It says 760 was the biggest daily number on trolleys. Where’s the link for the 900 on trolleys?

You seem to be arguing that because I’m suggesting both travel and domestic economy can open up together implies that I think the domestic economy should be shut down.

Odd.

1 Like

So you’re saying 760 lying on hospital trolleys is nothing to worry about.

Wow.

You’ve proved my point, doesn’t matter about anything else bar Covid for you. Flu can kill as many as they want in your mindset.

They are not though. You seem to be arguing they are, which is disingenuous.

You asked me where I was when there 900 people on trolleys and got all angsty when I didn’t answer such a bizarre question. I am willing to answer it if you let me know when this was.

What we have concluded is you have no issue with hundrers lying on hospital trolleys every winter “if it’s only flu”.

Flu Deniers and Covid Ultras like you are a blight on society.

2 Likes

I’m glad the nice weather this morning has calmed this thread down. It was all getting a bit excessive over the weekend.

2 Likes

What we’ve got here is, failure to communicate.

Some men, you just can’t reach.

If this was in Ireland:

NPHET write to Minister expressing “grave concern over a fourth wave”, as FIFTEEN new cases of Coronavirus result from Superspreader event.

1 Like

Your conclusions are derived from frazzled thinking. This train of thought has led you to have reached several incorrect conclusions in the past. To get back to your initial question, can you let me know which day there were 900 on trolleys?

So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it.

So you were either unaware of hundreds of people being on hospital trolleys due to seasonal flu every winter pre Covid or you just didn’t care.

This is quite a shocking revelation and one you are very uncomfortable in addressing.

I was unaware there were 900. I am still awaiting verification of this number. Once you verify I can answer your bizarre question.