Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

We should lock up fat people

It would save lives.

1 Like

Deliveroo to bring calorific deficit meals and they can do laps of their homes until they meet the acceptable criteria.

He just wants to go to the pub

relax young lad. Youā€™ve been getting very worked up about a lot of things that are of no consequence to you.

1 Like

Theres a few lads on this thread I hope have been vaccinated due to very serious preconditions

And yet the US has all of these variants and has had declining cases. Ryan is an idiot.

Good one Donnelly

He misspokeā€¦

Itā€™s prob been discussed already but did the Berlin pub break any actual laws? My reading of it is that they didnā€™t adhere to guidelines but almost by definition guidelines sound fairly discretionary?

3 Likes

German scientists believe they have discovered cause of rare blood clots

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/6p4keR

Sent via @updayIE

Ah for Christ sake.

Party should obviously never have happenedā€¦ but in the scheme of things to lose a business over it itā€™s crazy. Thatā€™s some abuse of power

5 Likes

Their lawyer said in court no law was broken.

Somebody on here said that the day of the event there were 4 cases in Ireland.

And lads said the rules would be applied reasonably and proportionately. They must never read any history

Wonder if the hotel that held golfgate will lose its license.

Was that challenged by the state?

Iā€™d agree with @fistoffury that it shouldnā€™t have happened the way it did but if they didnā€™t break any laws I think the state is over-reaching.

With a quick google Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find government guidelines on alcohol consumption, healthy eating etc etc. For some reason up to know Iā€™d presumed that as they were guidelines they were discretionary ā€¦

But isnā€™t the point that there wasnā€™t even specific rules. Only ā€œguidelinesā€

Wasnā€™t the issue with Berlin Bar that an inspector found them also flouting restrictions on another date?

It is. District Courts are not really where youā€™d expect the greatest legal minds to sit so Iā€™d expect theyā€™d win on appeal in a court which has to follow precedent and actual case law.