Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

its disastrous, I see lads at home posting pictures on social media of themselves playing golf or going for a walk in Lahinch and tagging it with something like ā€œsee you in six weeksā€ like they are being sent to jail, how is it right that is now been accepted as some form of normality in Ireland?? My mother was on the phone crying for half an hour tonight, afraid to go to Ennis in case the guards stop her tomorrow, why are ye taking this?? @Tank

5 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to the National anthem tonight.

4 Likes

Iā€™m bringing it forward to 9pm. Get ready lads

1 Like

Iā€™ve cans in for it

see ye in six weeks

Liam!

10 Likes

Helen McEntee fucking Micheal under the bus earlier on Newstalk by nonchalantly claiming she had heard days ago that Tracing was in a heap. When pressed where she heard this, she said she couldnā€™t remember what day or who told her but it definitely wasnā€™t in Leinster House or from another member of Government.

I would think FG are going to start rocking the boat and see Micheal & Egghead as perfect fall guys.

Youā€™ve been here a while now and youā€™ve made some decent contributions.

Itā€™s time someone told you to FOAD you fucking scaremongering cunt.

2 Likes

I was looking at some lads on instagram there, it was like there were being put on a train to a concentration camp such was the sense of despair

1 Like

here we go lads!

1 Like

The replies to that tweet are very weird.

It must be strange to be famous on social media.

Yeah sorry.
The only hope I see is if maybe they close the off-licences and the winos and dollies riot. Nuala could be her own worst enemy.

The first time i heard that song was on the tannoy in Semple Stadium after Clare famously knocked Tipp out of the championship in the summer of 2018.

Simpler times @Tassotti.

1 Like

I think you missed my point. The battle is to prove its very dangerousā€¦ or not. If its very dangerous we need to LIDTF if its not dangerous we need to OIUTF. Its that simple really. Convince enough people one way or the other with proper evidence

Another solid contribution by our excellent new poster.

@Arthur might be new poster of 2020, just by virtue of being the only new poster this year.

1 Like

We need more ads in the Irish Times maybe.

Edit: maybe I should start a go fund me.

More former ministers with posh accents.

1 Like

In the transformation of Track & Tracing? ffsā€¦

1 Like

Heā€™s a FF stoogeā€¦

1 Like