Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

1850 715 815. The liveline is now open

2 Likes

Fuck that reminds me

Ya mate. Iā€™m postponing until tomorrow.

The worm has turned. They are hated even more now than before

Similar to the tree falling in the forest making a noise or not if social media didnā€™t exist and an over the top performative gaa club celebration took place and there were no camera phones there to record it would it cause deaths to rise and barbers children to go hungry?
I blame Mark zuckerburg

1 Like

Yip, all the indicators this week are that this is stabilising. NI reporting a similar levelling off.

On the flip side the levelling off could be due to the fact the HSE Contact Tracing collapsed meaning thousands of close contacts have gone untested.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the contact tracing was ever working though. Even at 50 cases a day they were contacting everyone

That would be the ultimate ā€˜what harmā€™

Friend of mine knew of two cases, two weeks ago and even back then it took 4 days for the contacts to be ā€œtracedā€ in both incidents.
Itā€™s like when they were denying any issue with testing capacity in the early days.

ā€œSome people may have experienced delaysā€¦ā€

The contact tracing is a red herring.

Its doomed to failure no matter what resources you throw at it. Shur how many people even answer the phone to numbers they donā€™t recognise?

Malahide United caused the second wave.

Off the phone to the mother. We have agreed that I have a valid reason to come home whenever I want. Since visiting a grave is allowed, my father is in a jar on the self of the mothers sitting room. OIUTF

3 Likes

Wim Hof

1 Like

try and get those little jobs around the house that ye didnā€™t manage to finish during the last lockdown complete, and then maybe take the opportunity to learn a language, the next 12 weeks will be absolutely savage from a mental health point of view

Itā€™s not a silver bullet but other countries have shown that a competent system can be very effective. Itā€™s an absolute scandal that the HSE have made a bollox of it. The next time that chippy little cunt Paul Reid comes on the tv preaching and blaming Iā€™ll need to be sedated.

1 Like

Be great to learn Spanish for when we get to fly there again in 2041

its disastrous, I see lads at home posting pictures on social media of themselves playing golf or going for a walk in Lahinch and tagging it with something like ā€œsee you in six weeksā€ like they are being sent to jail, how is it right that is now been accepted as some form of normality in Ireland?? My mother was on the phone crying for half an hour tonight, afraid to go to Ennis in case the guards stop her tomorrow, why are ye taking this?? @Tank

5 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to the National anthem tonight.

4 Likes

Iā€™m bringing it forward to 9pm. Get ready lads

1 Like

Iā€™ve cans in for it