Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

His position is untenable

The old chap says heā€™d rather die than let the pigs in the door. Heā€™s got the gun out that his father shot those 28 Tans with. The old dear is egging him on.

1 Like

my brother has just been fined fifty euro under the public Health Act of 1947 (Section 31A - Temporary Restrictions) (COVID-19) (No. 8) for visiting his parents

What have ye done to the country lads? paddy on here laughing 7 weeks ago about the guards bursting into houses, who is laughing now?

2 Likes

Equations like sure things in life must give you a headache. Although you are probably not a sage on taxes either.

Who ratted him out? Who is the informer?

Bank holiday. Aviva centre was closed Sunday til 2.

1 Like

The only resignation will be the population resigning itself to the Pubs not opening til February.

Cc @Tassotti your time has come

Who the vaccine trials really need are the people who donā€™t wear masks, who are going out to bars, who go to crowded events, who are singing in church choirs - those are the high risk people," he said.

But I have the happy knack of recognizing a non danger mouse when I see one.

Have a look at the word ā€˜licensingā€™. Nothing to do with pubs, by the way.

Yourself and the other clown scarcely seem to have English as a first language.

Be about your cheese, in two senses.

1 Like

Iā€™d be very very surprised if the credit wasnā€™t given to level 5 and Tony doesnā€™t become even more of a deity to the nuala set.
Like every single other thing in this whole affair what is actually happening is far less important than winning the narrative.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s some change in tone from you. Very hard to see how anyone could disagree with that

They havenā€™t got me yet. We wonā€™t open the door to them. Will you send Finty around with bread and milk?

Fintan

Your swift edit on this post was really fantastic

I was inspired

He almost made an enemy he couldnā€™t have coped with there

720 cases

5 deaths

1 Like

Bed of heaven to them

Wasnā€™t there an issue with staff to do tests this weekend.