Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

absolute insanity, is the place gone mad, what has happened the country I loved? who was the rat?

1 Like

They might have to get an asymptomatic Ronald McDonald to man the fryer at this rate.

Working from home.

1 Like

That’s the way its gone now.

asymptomatic workers waiting on a test are being asked to work in my place, as they are throughout the civil service I believe. It’s not completely unusual

positive cases?

So far it’s been close contacts awaiting tests. The email we got about it wasn’t too specific, it just mentioned “close contacts who have no symptoms”

In practice they’ve been doing fuck all cos our work is impossible remotely. Be interesting to see how it would be implemented in other parts of the civil/public service

Very like our own level 5

Some amount of Covid testing no-shows on the news just there. Literally hundreds of people missing their appointments and that’s just in the mid-west region.

Saw it also.

Of the 80 appointments up until 10am this morning, 30 were no shows.

They should be shot with balls of their own shite for sheer stupidity

So you can go to McDonalds in Germany, but not the gym?

What a banana republic

thats an interesting rebuke tho
if they are now WFH the question must be asked why were they even near the workplace at all in the first instance?
the guidelines are clear on that, if it can be done from home - the employee should not be onsite

The employer should be very wary of that.

4 Likes

Due to the nature of their roles they’d have to be on site. They’re being sent all the mundane tasks I believe for the next 2 weeks.

When I first heard of it I was able to name 5 of the 7 straight away :grimacing:

1 Like

Social media is a curse

CR7 is OIUTF. I wonder if he posts here

1 Like

Probably not you’d have to feel

1 Like

No figures yet, scrambling to find extra cases