Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

@arthur getting ballsy

Tony Holohan’s wet dream on screen.

1 Like

I will definitely, definitely be watching this.

1 Like

The poor teenager up in Derry who was plastered all over the media a couple days ago as dying from Covid-19. Well, apparently it was heart failure.

1 Like

The comments underneath are representative of one or two posters here. Bizarre.

1 Like

Lidl / Aldi cannot stock their annual winter wear clothing (mainly kids stuff) because those items are not considered essential, yet they can sell all the alcohol they want and off-licenses are free to remain open but small and large clothes retailers have to close.

Did you ever come across something so Irish?

2 Likes

Can I buy blow-up sofas and metal detectors though?

1 Like

Would ye ever fuck up moaning or they’ll close the off licences. They are only looking for an angle to take away all our joy

4 Likes

If LDL and ALDI go where is any man expected to do his Christmas shopping?

1 Like

Did you see Prime Time earlier? It was a joke, Minister Damien English saying clothing is not an essential item and referring to the babygrow incident in Donegal whatever that was. Not sure I want to know.

Guards calling into shops telling them to stop selling flowers, greeting cards and books.

It’s absolute nonsense.

I can pop down to Tesco or Dunnes tomorrow and buy a trolley full of booze but can’t buy socks for myself or clothes for a child.

What are people with newborns or small kids supposed to do?

Buy them booze…isn’t it obvious?

1 Like

It’s Ireland, the government have got it right.

No need as long as Calpol is still available. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wrap them up in newspaper. It didn’t do @anon67715551 and @Fagan_ODowd any harm.

7 Likes

It’s time to ban the sale of alcohol in Ireland during lockdown

1 Like

Horrible expression.

Ireland is far from the only country with what appear to be illogical restrictions.

1 Like

A glass of whiskey would warm any child up