Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

1 Like

I’d agree with 95% of what he said there.

1 Like

I would myself, fairplay to him for continuing to speak out.

Hopefully a few more doctors join him as he was alluding to.

The French are doing it backwards

You’d have to hand it to Tony looking at those figures

I think ourselves and Finland are the only two countries in Europe where the incidence rate is in decline.

They seem to have already started to float keeping the lockdown in December to eradicate the virus as otherwise we’d be back to same position we are in by January.

The Living with Covid plan was some cod.

4 Likes

Is this Staines lad on NPHET?

does this mean a meaningful Christmas is on or off

I don’t think he is. He was vice chair of NREC

@Tank @mickee321

do ye remember these days?

3 Likes

I feel a lot safer now Tony’s back.

he has driven the r down, and he’ll keep it down

Substitute teacher Glynner took his eye of the ball by OUITF

1 Like

How could we forget? :slight_smile:

Early this morning I had a wonderful seaswim at the 40 Foot with some beautiful lady friends. Afterwards we were sitting drinking tea, feeling blessed and sanguine, watching the sunrise over Dublin Bay and sharing some light-hearted witticisms. We discussed our Christmas plans. One of the group, a highly educated and moral young lady, wondered aloud if the pubs would be open for Christmas. I jumped down her throat, basically called her an idiot, before remembering that I was in polite society and so quickly glossed over my smackdown with some gentle joshing. “The pubs won’t be open for Christmas and 2021 is a write-off”, she joked aloud, like it was the funniest thing she’d ever heard and I just laughed along. People just aren’t getting it. It’s OK for you and me, who are men, but by the time those girls do get they’ll all be in menopause.

1 Like

Hard lockdown into mild lockdown into hard lockdown and repeat whilst praying someone makes a vaccine. What a strategy

2 Likes

2020 and 2021, in years to come there will be serious inquiry’s into what went on this country, its absolutely scandalous, the hysteria and complete over reaction, they have destroyed the country on a social and economic level, it will take more than a generation to recover, if even that. The Irish pub scene has suffered irrevocable damage, Tourism will take 20 years to recover, they should close all airports now apart dublin, and even dublin is fucked

3 Likes