Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Exactly mate. That’s all it needs to be is a placebo for government, rte and Breda and Nuala by default.

2 Likes

A cod for a cod

Don’t tell Gemma herself and the other loons will protest this

A true negative or a false negative?

Are you not self isolating for 10+ days? You’d have been as well off getting it.

Saturday: 315 positive swabs from 9576 tests - 3.3% positivity rate

Sunday: 327 positive swabs from 9912 tests - 3.3% positivity rate

CC @TreatyStones

1 Like

A cod for a cod indeed but Cardinal Holohan still holds sway for them so will have to be courted.

Sleepy Joe has loads of Super Coviders in his ear and is cautioning saying this shit will go well into next year so there will be wagons circling to keep this going.

There’s going to be a few people desperate not to give this up. The Green movement will be looking to kill air traffic long term as well.

4 Likes

Lovely stuff.
Any update for today?

That’s bad news. If you’re still alive you should have been hoping that you had it.

Wont get the Monday test figures until tomorrow

We can’t be over 300 cases this evening so I reckon.
There should be no backlog as yesterdays figure was 500+

I was out on the bike with a pal.on Sunday who’s just come out of isolation after herself and her partner got it. Neither have any sense at all of taste or smell since, with no sign of it returning some three weeks later. This would be awful to get, though, I did point out that it’ll be an advantage when we are back swimming in moss side. She agreed.

Drg3n

2 Likes

I’ve seen the art you bought.
Maybe you should get tested?

6 Likes

Why don’t you leave home?
The corona virus is ooooooover.

I’ve a mate, early 30s, who didn’t get his sense of smell back for a few months. Said he could have stood in a big dog shit and walked it all over the house and not known.

I’d happily sacrifice my sense of smell to end the lockdown. I can’t even smell anything normally.

The text read as if it was about me rather than being to me.

It said “This number was provided for the test of (name), age 47, on the 07-11-20. It confirms that Covid-19 was NOT detected in (name) If (name) is a close contact or continues to experience symptoms (name) should isolate for a further 10 days”

My missus had a test this morning before a hospital visit this week.

She tested positive on the last one so fingers crossed

2 Likes

IF the vaccine works and is available there is NO justification for any further restrictions. Anyone who wishes to remain under the bed is free to continue doing so but the rest of us need to get on with it

Would you not just cut her brake cables?

1 Like