Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Markets and media all running with this vaccine news as being very significant.

I’m dreaming of taking a long walk to Gate 113 in Pier D before getting on a bus to get to on a plane heading to Frankfurt at 0640. For a day trip.

8 Likes

I thought farmers were nose blind to the smell of shit anyway!

1 Like

270 cases

1 death

A cod

1 Like

Game over

Huzzah

Open up the croquet courts and the cricket pavilions and whatever the working class do with their ample time

8 Likes

The Ratoath Inn, innit.

1 Like

Lads, who has the 12 pubs rules done up?

Cardinal Holohan pissing on the parade as usual this evening

1 Like

Drink through your mask pub.

Everyone lick the face of the last person to finish their pint

I wonder are we changed forever as a result of this? I’d say a lot of people will continue to wear masks post pandemic, the practice of hugging or kissing people we meet will be awkward, the firm handshake probably gone, it’ll be weird.

A significant number of people will probably become germ obsessed weirdos alright. I can’t wait to be in a massive crowd at a festival and concerts and clubs again, and sitting in a pub having pints and no meal.

3 Likes

It’s quite possible. I certainly think a lot of older people will be somewhat scared to come back into crowded areas.

Roll on spring time lads, this will be all over. Back to normal and fuck this new normal crap.

1 Like

Saw his comments there, he’s fuming that his 15 minutes are nearly up.

1 Like

People will go back to pre covid in no time.

10 Likes

Paddy can’t help himself .

We need to ensure we do!

I think a lot of people will be affected by this in different ways, others will need to tread carefully because of it, I hope I’m wrong but I don’t know if I’m so sure that things will go back to how they were in all cases, maybe I’m overthinking it.

Humans adapt, its what we do. People cant wait to start living again. People will be more hygenic but no harm in that.

8 Likes