Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Probably will be like that for people but governmentally I’m talking moreso

NPHET, after the very high number of deaths in the first wave were extremely chastened, and in my view have taken the most cautious and restrictive approach possible ever since. There is absolutely no incentive for them to work towards opening more now, if a vaccine is just around the corner.

In a way they’d be right in that approach at this stage. Why take more risks than necessary if it’s only for a short time more.

I don’t have much faith that the vaccine will be the silver bullet though, and that it will resolve things quickly or that we will return to normality quickly.

Guideline are being drawn for people to follow to celebrate Christmas in the way Holohan wants

1 Like

None of us want to be the soldier who was shot the morning of the armistice

Christmas is over rated lads. Deal with it.

3 Likes

We don’t all have to ate carp

5 Likes

Leo put his mates ahead of the country.

Varadkar failed his citizens and must go to jail.

1 Like

Might do ye no harm to be sober for a change.

1 Like

Well that’s not going to happen either way

Must be your 100th attempt at the same post.

Covid crisis hits in York, I saw a child and he was eating his fork, he forgot what they thought him in school, and now eats his cutlery instead of the food

2 Likes

Children are also reverting to wearing nappies in some cases because of lockdown, the effects of this will be felt for a generation

Taught

Keep the fear going

1 Like

Covid is running my spelling

2 Likes

Sure they’re locked into their houses non-stop.

There is a queue right now to get into EuroGiant in Cabra. We’ve officially lost the plot