Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

He was hardly expecting the HSE to develop it

4 Likes

It’s funded by the magic money tree down the EU mint …

God fucking help us if the HSE were involved in developing this.

Tesco are giving a 10% bonus to staff I see. That’s sound I said.

Dig a little deeper and it’s actually 10% on the hours worked from 29 November to 26 December.

The miserable cunts.

3 Likes

Every little helps.

10 Likes

I gotten a number of emails from Energia trumpeting their price freeze. When you look at the details, all they’ve committed to is not increasing prices until January. Sound.

What are the main differences in your school? My kids seems to be more or less the same from their description of it

I have to wash my own coffee cup when I’m finished with it,

I’d say teachers know its all a fresh cod but they can let on to be all doing savage work to keep it bay behind the closed doors of the school with no other adults let in.

1 Like

Honestly, kids are a lot more adaptable and resilient than we give them credit for.
But it’s like night and day compared to what it was before, there’s no real contact with anybody outside of their own classroom, movement around schools is severely restricted. They’re getting on with it admirably but it’ll be brilliant when things get back to how it should be

All codding aside why would kids have been moving around primary schools anyway? Are the weaker kids not being taken out of class by support teachers anymore? They’re hardly able to distance much at break time either. I’d say secondaries are very different but I can’t imagine what big changes would be needed or could even be implemented at primary.

And their prices are always at a discount to their actual prices. So if you roll off your contract you prices will probably go up

The research roles would still be up on publicjobs.ie, to be filled sometime in 2022.

Ah here they are not that efficient be more like 2032 if there are embargoes or some other road blocks.

Prime Time trying to cancel Christmas again

Chump has informed rte that the PUP has run the country dry. Rather than call in the IMF again hes cancelling Christmas and solar power.

928577 (1)

Nice impartial piece as always. Opinions not representative of any of the people I know of

fellas asking “tony”.
“will there be a munster championship next summer”?

there will but you’ll be at home watching it you little twits

3 Likes

We are in safe hands guys. The HSE got this

7 Likes

:smile: