Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

The best insight into Holohan’s psyche was early on in the pandemic when he said “I haven’t decided yet if I will open it up”, or words to that effect. He is an egomaniacal narcissist.

6 Likes

Mad if Holohan opens the pubs with cases at 200 odd yet wouldn’t open them in the summer when we barely had a dozen

1 Like

Cases will have to be half that

Holohan stepped aside for the summer to care for his wife

:joy: how long have you been away. Having it both ways is what we do.

It would be an inconsistency (though in my eyes a welcome one) in the way NPHET are handling this. Anyway it hasn’t happened yet and I don’t think it will.

I’m predicting a level 3 until about 19th December with then a level 2.5 allowing people go home for the festive period. I don’t envision pubs being allowed to open

Pubs are allowed open in level 3

I was saying this last may and was laughed at, that Nephet was full of psychopaths and weirdos. Who is laughing now? The whole country locked into their houses in a 2and lockdown that Holohan said would not happen

1 Like

Correct yes sorry I meant to say the level 3 plus thing that Dublin had.

Must buy a good coat

25 years. Haven’t been home for about sixteen months.

1 Like

Has Harris tweeted yet to let kids know that Santa can’t get Covid etc and the Govt will give him special permission to travel etc

1 Like

We’ve never had a level though - it’s always been tweaked

Too early for that now. I can see it being announced before they make a decision on whether folks living away from home can come home for “The Christmas”.

1 Like

The levels were abandoned three days after they were introduced.

1 Like

Shocking amount of cases still. The Irish just can’t act together for the greater good… It’s all me, me, me with them and fuck everyone else is the usual auld guff. Pubs have to stay closed until next spring, we simply can’t trust people to behave.

1 Like

No it’s a bit early people would think he was a simpleton

1 Like

We’ll be arm in arm singing Molly Malone on the 19th December and then home to ate Celebrations and drink cans for four weeks.

1 Like

When opinion leaders like the posters on tfk display such self loathing about their oirishness it’s no surprise the great unwashed don’t have any sense of collective national pride

Hes saving it for the toy show. Himself and pencil neck are currently practicing there corographed routine

1 Like