Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

At least they’ll have good aul universal basic income to keep them going.

I’d rather be lucky than good.

We haven’t had a single covid case on TFK either… A great bunch of lads for washing hands and obeying Lord Holohan.

1 Like

Dan Carter got the Covid and died

Dont mind him. He’s fine I was talking to him last week.

RIP

332 positive swabs
12,640 tests
Positivity rate 2.63%

GIVE US OUR PINTS!!!

6 Likes

7drHiqr

The testing is way up and while I scotched it at the time, the fall in numbers two weeks ago might in fact be attributed to the collapse in tracing around that time.

Testing way up but cases staying around the 350 a day mark - People are done with it … We’ll have the first round of vaccines in Jan… we might as well just open her up now and let the dice fall as it wills. Young people in the 16-25 bracket for the most part dont give two fucks.

2 Likes

You don’t want to be the last soldier killed on the day of the armistice. We need to stay locked down til February. Then we can celebrate a new holiday.

Vaximus.

6 Likes

It’s only Shitmas anyway so let’s stay locked down for the next month or so and then open up forever more.

Points in band of brothers showed us people still die in war even after it’s finished.

I can guarantee George Lee will mention on the news that we’re stuck at the 400 mark.

Hospital acquired cases up 160 per cent in a week.

Close the hospitals.

1 Like

It’s NOT happenning

429 cases 4 deaths
RIP

They are after pulling another 100 cases out of somewhere

2 Likes

All pull together now lads. Level 5 until we’re all vaccinated (ca, 2032) then back to normal

@Batigol has the tree up already I see