Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

The kids donā€™t whinge, itā€™s true for him,
Theyā€™ll come out of this stronger people and better able to cope with adversity

They can fuck off with their outdoor masks. Thatā€™s beyond the line for me.

1 Like

George Lee getting visibly aroused talking about a potential 3rd wave.

12 Likes

Masks outside :joy::joy:

Truly astonishing that we have NPHET, an emergency body charged with advising on the public health aspects of this crisis, who are monitoring a public worry index and not only are they seemingly ambivalent about how this negatively impacts on peoplesā€™ mental health but are actually using a perceived lack of worry among the population as against the initial lockdown to agitate for harsher restrictions.

It boggles my mind that Hoolahan & Co are adopting such a narrow view on what they are to advise on, focusing exclusively on the virus and not obvious knock-on public health considerations that are still part of the overall emergency.

12 Likes

McDonkey on again. And this time itā€™s personal.

What an absolute cunt.
A big factor in the reopening announcement was the poor state of peoples mental health, he comes on raving about a 3rd wave in January with far higher mortality.

7 Likes

Iā€™m really fed up with it all.

10 Likes

This cunt

RTE ignoring a vaccine will be rolled out in 2021

2 Likes

God Iā€™d love to see Sam on the town in Dublin some night.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Heā€™d be the last man I would want to see out. Iā€™d be against shouting abuse at lads in a pub but heā€™d be one lad that would deserve it.

Heā€™s a fridget anyway so wonā€™t be out.

36 page letter from Holohan to Donnelly

1 Like

:sweat_smile: hā€™on lee

i dont think it will be tbhā€¦

ā€œPre-isolationā€ for 2 weeks before travelling at Christmas says McDonkey, Christ thats a new one :sweat_smile:

Id say George has had to be sedated by now

1 Like

What are the extra restrictions for pubs/ restaurants?

How much is a panini in Dublin nowadays?

Weā€™re all in the same boat mate, first port of call you should do is to ignore the daily case numbers, theyā€™re meaningless anyway.